A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Eibach Springs Installed - Pics!!

Old 09-23-2012, 12:06 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eibach Springs Installed - Pics!!

Got my eibachs installed a couple days ago. Lowered the stance about 1" back and 1.5" front. I can't believe how much better it feels and handles now.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:17 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Forgot to attach pics
Attached Images    
Old 09-23-2012, 12:37 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Looks great! Who installed it for you?
Old 09-23-2012, 01:05 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by aquarian
Looks great! Who installed it for you?
Thanks! There's a Les Schwab about 5 blocks from my house (walking distance) so I had them do the install so I didn't have to worry about getting a ride to and fro. Total out the door was $750. Probably could've got'em cheaper since LS requires that you buy the springs from them but the convenience factor was big for me.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:08 PM
AudiWorld Member

Very nice! I got the H&R springs a few weeks ago, I haven't the time to put them on yet. H&R gives you about 2"drop all around, and I've always felt that this is a bit much for my liking.

I do like a slight drake look with a little lower stance on the front. I think I'm going to put the H&R on sales and get eibach instead. Anyone interested in my H&R let me know.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks perfect! Just a tad more aggressive than the stock sport suspension. Much better than the H&R drop, which is a bit too "lowrideresque" IMO.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by steelblue7
Got my eibachs installed a couple days ago. Lowered the stance about 1" back and 1.5" front. I can't believe how much better it feels and handles now.
Side note: I love the S-Line style wheels... Ordering a set for my "winter" setup. Which set did you order (ET25 or 35), and from where? Are you running spacers? Thnx
Old 09-23-2012, 06:52 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by raslam77
Side note: I love the S-Line style wheels... Ordering a set for my "winter" setup. Which set did you order (ET25 or 35), and from where? Are you running spacers? Thnx
Thanks a lot! I discovered these in my numerous google searches for Audi OEM wheel options. After much deliberation I chose these. I love how they look in motion.

Turns out this style is only offered on non-U.S. models so I found some replicas at Hartmann which is local to me with an outstanding reputation for quality. They didn't have the exact offset in stock at the time so I also purchased some spacers thus I didn't have to wait. Check out their website... they also have a new dark mat grey finish that may be to your liking as well.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:19 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by raslam77
I totally dig the red quattro plate on your front end.... did you paint it?
Old 09-23-2012, 10:35 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Question for eibach and h&r owners, any tire rubbing with the OEM 20inch wheels? Is the handling way better besides the nice looks? How low is too low? I dont want to be concerned about every single curb or coming out of downhill driveways and scratch the whole spoiler when reaching the street.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Eibach Springs Installed - Pics!!