A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

How to track my A7 order to Canada

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2019, 10:39 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to track my A7 order to Canada

My salesman provided me some information about my order details. My car completed production on 02/13/2019 and shipped 02/18/2019. However, I haven't heard anything from the dealer.
I tried to track the order using the information from the PWL website but I couldn't find previous shipping record.
I noticed that normally the ship only take about 10 days from Germany to Canada.
Is anyone could help me to try to track my order status?
Old 03-15-2019, 03:32 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Your dealer should be able to provide the ship name and you can confirm if the ship arrived at port via this website https://www.vesselfinder.com/

once in port the dealer should know if it’s been released to the shipper and the estimated time of arrival
Old 03-15-2019, 06:21 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I asked them about this before, they said they only have the information about the factory dates and don't know anything about the shipping vessel.
Old 03-15-2019, 06:24 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by chicagoA6
Your dealer should be able to provide the ship name and you can confirm if the ship arrived at port via this website https://www.vesselfinder.com/

once in port the dealer should know if it’s been released to the shipper and the estimated time of arrival
I asked them about this before. They said they only have the factory dates and don’t know anything about the shipping vessel.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:23 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

That's odd. Every German car I've ever ordered the dealer has always been able to provide the ship name to track. Then they know when the port releases it to the shipper.

From shipper to dealer can be a bit of a mystery. I've seen 3 days and 3 weeks depending on timing

Keep us posted on delivery. Would like to know when she arrives