A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

19 A7 Order Options - Interior question

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 03:35 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 19 A7 Order Options - Interior question

Hey all, newbie here. I placed my pre-order for my A7 last weekend, but having doubts on the color options I did. I went with the Prestige and S-line, Daytona Grey Pearl external (only available on S-line); I decided on the Sarder Brown Interior, which is also an S-line only option. It has the ash/brown natural inlays, granite grey carpets and moon silver headliner.

Is anyone familiar with the Sarder Brown color; it has appeared some in the past. It's a dark brown, but I'm becoming unsure of the interior is exterior contrast. Any thoughts?
Old 08-03-2018, 12:55 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

I had a Daytona Grey A6 a fews years ago (along with sport suspension that slightly lowered the car) and absolutely loved the color. Easy to care for, but looked great when clean. My wife likes Black pearl, but if I could convince her to would have ordered Daytona on the new A7

I googled the Sarder Brown and I think it would look good with the grey. Its dark enough to pair nicely with the grey.

Last edited by chicagoA6; 08-04-2018 at 03:44 AM.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:08 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Druna0974
Hey all, newbie here. I placed my pre-order for my A7 last weekend, but having doubts on the color options I did. I went with the Prestige and S-line, Daytona Grey Pearl external (only available on S-line); I decided on the Sarder Brown Interior, which is also an S-line only option. It has the ash/brown natural inlays, granite grey carpets and moon silver headliner.

Is anyone familiar with the Sarder Brown color; it has appeared some in the past. It's a dark brown, but I'm becoming unsure of the interior is exterior contrast. Any thoughts?
Is the pricing released for 2019 A7?
Old 08-06-2018, 11:51 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by ven7782
Is the pricing released for 2019 A7?
No, I don't have pricing yet. Dealer told me it would be close to '18, but expect some increases.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:57 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

No, I don't have pricing yet. Dealer told me it would be close to '18, but expect some increases.
Strange that they are accepting pre-order without pricing information. Can you cancel the order with no penalty?
Old 08-06-2018, 12:34 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by ven7782
Strange that they are accepting pre-order without pricing information. Can you cancel the order with no penalty?
Yes, once the pricing comes in you have an opportunity to cancel. This gets you in the quecue.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:42 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hey I went with the Daytona grey pearl and the sadder brown interior as well! I think its going to look awesome. However, I did the gray inlays and upgraded black headliner cloth. I think car is in production this week (Week 41) according to the dealer. Hoping to have it before Thanksgiving, pretty pumped about it. I think you made good choices with exterior and interior.
Old 10-11-2018, 10:08 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by NGodhani
Hey I went with the Daytona grey pearl and the sadder brown interior as well! I think its going to look awesome. However, I did the gray inlays and upgraded black headliner cloth. I think car is in production this week (Week 41) according to the dealer. Hoping to have it before Thanksgiving, pretty pumped about it. I think you made good choices with exterior and interior.
Sounds like it will be great looking! Let us know when it comes in and of course pictures.
Old 10-11-2018, 11:22 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I heard back from my dealer: "Your A7 is scheduled to be transported from Germany this month arriving next month. Production is complete. "
Old 10-11-2018, 11:25 AM
AudiWorld Member

I heard back from my dealer: "Your A7 is scheduled to be transported from Germany this month arriving next month. Production is complete. "

Congratulations! Probably will be one of the longest months of your life.

Quick Reply: 19 A7 Order Options - Interior question