A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

New A7 is epic

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2018, 05:02 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New A7 is epic

New Audi A7 Full review

I went to test drive the new Audi A7, i had it for 19 hours and I felt in love with it from the first time!

- The car exterior is aggressive, the new hood and lights and side profile is more sporty and mean
- Interior is best in class and new infotainment system is a real step up! sometimes the 2 screens could be a distraction from the road and driving but i think we could get used on that.
- Performance, engine is smooth and lag is not so obvious, the power could be a bit better especially for such a big and heavy car, the torque is strong and in low RPM you could feel it instantly and will push u back in your seat.
- S tronic 7 gears are best so far and really fast in upshifiting and downshifting, they really improve it over the other cars.
- sound is no existent but its no fake noise or artificial coming though the speakers, I wish the exhaust was better

Ultimately this is best Audi in terms of Tech and comfort, I really like the car, I will give it 4/5
also for more Audi Videos you can subsribe to my channel

Please check my video on my YouTube Channel Seniorleb

Last edited by BashAudi; 09-27-2018 at 05:26 AM. Reason: content
Old 12-12-2018, 03:14 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I currently drive a 2014 A7. I love the car with a few exceptions. When that car gets too old in 2 to 3 years, I will probably upgrade to a new A6 or A7.

I have been a big BMW fan in the past but their newest 5 series has been a big disappointment so far. The new 3 series may hold some promise but Audi seems to be getting it right much better than BMW these days. I haven't driven a new A6 or A7 but my current car drives much better than anything BMW is putting out today.

I have seen both the A6 and A7 and at the moment, i like the A6 a bit better. The all black grill on the A7 to me looks cheap compared to the standard A6 bumper. I also don't care for the big gaps in the bumper of the new cars when equipped with the radars. The lower cost on the A6 also helps pull me that way.

I usually buy a German car when they are 3 years old due to the steep depreciation. You can wait till year 3, pay 1/2 price and get a car with low miles.

Dave in TN