AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   A7 (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a7-224/)
-   -   New Model - A7, S7 C8 Parts Sections are Open... (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a7-224/new-model-a7-s7-c8-parts-sections-open-2968463/)

Alex@Europrice.us 03-08-2019 10:29 AM

New Model - A7, S7 C8 Parts Sections are Open...

Since the new C8 models have hit the North American shores it's time to ensure that new products and information were available for those owners:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/zcom-media/...ysiwyg/c8a.jpg https://s3.amazonaws.com/zcom-media/...ysiwyg/c8b.jpg

A7, S7 C8 | '19+ Parts

A few of the new products for the C8 models include:

Controller Package | Air Suspension

With this active suspension control module you have the opportunity to use the full range of your air suspension and control it according to your wishes using the factory drive select controls.

Retrofit Package | Hidden Cup Holder

Does the exposed North American console mounted cup holder bother you? If it does this retrofit package allows you to replace the exposed cup holder with a unit that is covered by an matching interior trim.

Steering Wheel | S-Line Flat-Bottom

A more contoured flat-bottom steering wheel wrapped in partial air leather with grey stitching. Available with aluminum shift paddles. Includes S badging. The stock airbag can be reused with this steering wheel!

Stay tuned to this section of the Europrice website and this thread for updates when more products are added.

If you have any questions or needs other than those posted above please don't hesitate to PM or email: contact@europrice.us

doctorharrison 03-08-2019 11:45 AM

Can you post the Installation Guide for the Hidden Cupholder?

doctorharrison 03-12-2019 03:46 PM

Alex, I inquired of my dealer if I could add the Audi OEM S-Series flat bottomed steering wheel to my order (S-Line Prestige, details below in my signature) or order one post-sale and swap the original. He stated the S-series steering wheel is NOT compatible with the Cold Weather Package option I need. Is the Europrice wheel compatible?

Alex@Europrice.us 03-13-2019 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by doctorharrison (Post 25288602)
Alex, I inquired of my dealer if I could add the Audi OEM S-Series flat bottomed steering wheel to my order (S-Line Prestige, details below in my signature) or order one post-sale and swap the original. He stated the S-series steering wheel is NOT compatible with the Cold Weather Package option I need. Is the Europrice wheel compatible?

This is what was emailed to you, assuming you had emailed since the name is similar to your username here:

I have yet to swap a non-heated wheel like this in place of a factory fitted heated wheel with the A7. With previous experience on newer models like this the results are that the wheel works, there is an error message on startup that the heated wheel is not functioning (error disappears from screen) and the “*” button does not function.

With that said we did find coding to turn the heated wheel off on the B9 models. Then a long press of the “*” allowed it to function. The error message will likely remain until the slip ring/steering wheel controller is replaced.

This has yet to be tested on an A7 since it’s such a new model.

Originally Posted by doctorharrison (Post 25286796)
Can you post the Installation Guide for the Hidden Cupholder?

The factory repair information is not out yet for these new models. From what I see in the parts diagram it appears on the front side of the console there is a bolt on each side that is removed. Then the shift knob trim is popped up from it’s clips. A bolt is removed to disconnect the shift knob and boot from the car. That will pull up and the shift boot will unclip to release. Then the larger aluminum trim is going to pull up from the back and front. This will contain the lower screen, the center trim, etc so there will likely be plugs/wiring that want the trim to stay downwards that may need to be unplugged. The cup holder is bolted into the larger aluminum trim from underneath so that must be lifted enough to get at those bolts. Remove old cup holder and the outlet/lighter appears to be held in with a spring clip. That will want to be swapped into the new cup holder. New cup holder bolted in. Trim attaches to the new cup holder. Reassemble in reverse order ensuring to plug everything in.

Cheers,

doctorharrison 03-13-2019 06:17 PM

Alex.

Thank you for your reply, both here and by email...

Cheers,

Howard Harrison

Alex@Europrice.us 07-29-2019 10:48 AM

https://s3.amazonaws.com/zcom-media/...c8fblkgrlb.jpg

More products have been added for the C8 models:

Grille | S7 Black Optic
Aggressive S7 black optic with gloss black trims. Bolt-on fitment for all A7 and S7 models.

Console Trims | Leather
Leather wrapped center console trims from the extended leather package that come in multiple color choices. Trims mount to the existing console and replace the plastic stock trims.

Rear Valence | S7
Aggressive S7 rear valence with mesh upper portion. Valence comes with cutouts for quad or oval exhaust tips or can be fitted with chrome or black quad exhaust tip trims.

If you have any questions or needs other than those posted above please don't hesitate to PM or email: contact@europrice.us

doctorharrison 07-30-2019 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Alex@Europrice.us (Post 25348275)

Rear Valence | S7
Aggressive S7 rear valence with mesh upper portion. Valence comes with cutouts for quad or oval exhaust tips or can be fitted with chrome or black quad exhaust tip trims.

Alex, Is the rear valence a simple bolt-on? What I think I'm really asking is how challenging a swap-out would this be for my friendly neighborhood body shop?

Thanks in advance,

Howard Harrison

Alex@Europrice.us 07-30-2019 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by doctorharrison (Post 25348585)
Alex, Is the rear valence a simple bolt-on? What I think I'm really asking is how challenging a swap-out would this be for my friendly neighborhood body shop?

Thanks in advance,

Howard Harrison

This would be easy for your body shop to do. The rear bumper cover needs to come off to access all of the clips to remove the lower valence. I can provide you/your shop instructions on this to speed things up as I imagine it would be their first time pulling a bumper on a car so new.

Cheers,

aquarian 08-03-2019 07:08 PM

How does the lowering module for the air suspension affect the longevity of the air suspension components? In other words, is the module going to cause premature failures of the air suspension?

Alex@Europrice.us 08-05-2019 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by aquarian (Post 25350714)
How does the lowering module for the air suspension affect the longevity of the air suspension components? In other words, is the module going to cause premature failures of the air suspension?

This is one of the most popular modification items that is sold. So far since I've handled these modules in 2016 I have yet to see a failure or a factory air suspension component with any user that I've sold to, nor have I seen any chatter anywhere about issues.

Cheers,