A8 / S8 (D2 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D2 Audi A8 and S8 produced from 1994-2002
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Although I don't always agree with him, I will fight to the death his right to say it........

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 11:30 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I see you are very knowledgeable about the matter ;-)

<ul><li><a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/other/msgs/8400504.phtml">Surgeon huh?</a></li></ul>
Old 10-12-2008, 11:39 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default So much for "Gentlemen". Bob W. go back under whatever rock you crawled out from under.

Please. Just go home.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:57 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default the choice of whether I stay or leave is entirely yours.

you posted the emails, which contain libel against me, and you also have the power to delete them. the choice is yours. as long as there is discussion here calling me out by name, I have every right to be here and respond. YOU started this thread, not me.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:04 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

OK You are excused now.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:22 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default *ba dum boom*

in all seriousness...this issue was all but forgotten, from my standpoint. since ohbw was suspended the 2nd time (which I think was 3-4 weeks ago), I haven't posted a single comment about him....until this thread showed up. and honestly, i don't even blame this on him....HE didn't post it here, skiracer did.

so I'm perfectly willing to leave this D2 forum and never return, and in exchange, i've respectfully asked that the libel against me be deleted. if you don't want me here, don't mention my name again. i think that's a reasonable compromise. now that I've thought about it, I don't even have a problem with ohbw coming back, if he wants to....he is free to choose his own destiny.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:04 PM
AudiWorld Super User

hmm...ya think?
Old 10-12-2008, 01:21 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The only possible reply I could have to that email, would be,

ok... the parents shouldn't have put the baby on an raw food diet, but why are they facing up to 50 years in prison? the defense says the baby died of a rare birth defect and the kids have all testified and seem fine. the prosecution is now bringing up the fact that the kids were beaten by a belt, but the kids told the child protection agency that they only got hit once on the leg if they were in trouble. that hardly sounds like abuse to me but simply discipline. it's unfortunate the baby died, for whatever reasons, but i believe these parents did not knowingly put their children/baby in dangerous health. the raw food diet is expensive, complicated and needs dedication. parents who want to kill their children do not follow this diet but simply STARVE their kids. i am torn by the fact that they didn't put their baby on formula and instead fed her wheat grass and almond milk. the other children were fed 3 times a day with snacks. i think these parents should NOT go to jail for 50 years and instead be ordered to put their children on a "normal" diet until they are an adult (because there is still controversy in regards to the raw food diet). i believe these parents have a way of life and a way of living for their own reasons (be it health, religion, whatever) and they did not purposely harm their children.

i do not agree with the raw food diet being a childs diet because they are still developing, but these parents do not seem like malicious monsters.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:45 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

yes!!!
Old 10-12-2008, 02:25 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Just leave - We don't want you here - you've told your side of the story . . .

and so has he.

The louder you get, the more you look guilty.
Old 10-12-2008, 05:42 PM

Default To Brian, I say farewell. I hope to be as eloquent and outspoken as you one day! Right on!

I think you have summed it up nicely, thank you Skiracer for sharing and posting Brian's words. We do hope to see you back one day. Maybe after Jason, Bob and Gumbo all are canned from this forum. I guess that is wishful thinking on my part. Cheers to all who supported Brian, I lift a glass to every one of you!

Quick Reply: Although I don't always agree with him, I will fight to the death his right to say it........