A8 / S8 (D2 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D2 Audi A8 and S8 produced from 1994-2002
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AUDI OF AMERICA SUCKS AND I WILL NEVER BUY AN AUDI AGAIN! BUMS LIE!

Old 01-15-2004, 05:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, what is the rep's NAME and contact info?? We'll all call him.
Old 01-15-2004, 07:23 PM

Bingo!
Old 01-15-2004, 08:06 PM

Default YOU GUYS ARE GREAT! THANKS FOR CARING AND I STILL LOVE MY AUDI!

Thank You for all the response about my problem.... I love this forum and everyone wants to help out! That's what we are here to do....To help people.... I thought I saw a post from someone saying that I am picking on the AUDI car and that I should not be allowed to post here..Who said this?? I can not find that post.. This is so untrue! I love my AUDI A8L so very much! The first time I saw an A8L was in the summer of 2001.. I was not even looking for a new car but I just knew that I had to have it! What a car! I went to the dealer that night and placed the order! I never did anything like that before.. I did not even wait to read about the car..Now guys, do I sound like a guy who hates Audis and should not be on this site? I have other cars in my garage but this Audi is my dream car! I don't want to buy another brand of car, but AOA treats us like crap! I just want to make this point guys....It's the company that I hate, not the car itself.. Once again the paint job has been bad since the day I bought the car new, and they had me waiting 2 years, not the other way around..I just may tell you guys the name of the rep and the dealer who is giving me all this trouble so you can all EMAIL them and AOA as well! Maybe next summer, we can hold an AUDI party at my place! I have alot of land and it would be great to see all those A8's lined up in the yard! Maybe.
Old 01-15-2004, 08:16 PM
AudiWorld Super User

How long is your driveway? :-)
Old 01-15-2004, 08:26 PM

LONG ENOUGH FOR AT LEAST 40 A8'S!
Old 01-15-2004, 08:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Are you located on an airport runway? ;-)
Old 01-15-2004, 08:54 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I don't get those of you who are jumping all over Richelieu...

am I missing something? Sounds to me like he is getting completely screwed here. I must admit that if I was in his shoes, it might have taken me a day or two after delivery to notice mismatched paint...not only are you a little giddy finally getting your new car, but you also ASSUME that a new $60,000+ car is painted all over in the same color...not something I'd purposely look for upon delivery, but would notice in time.

The only thing that baffles me, Richlieu, is why you decided to be patient for two years waiting for AoA to 'hire someone to fill a position' so they could fly out and see your car instead of going straight back to your dealer and saying "take this car back...now". Even after this amount of time, I think that is your best course of action.

Good luck, hate to see people go through this kind of crap.
Old 01-15-2004, 08:59 PM

Default Re: Your first post on this was in November - two months ago.READ THIS.

If they offered me $3,000 to $4,000 to resolve this, I would have said yes but my monthly payments are only $850 because I put cash down so that means 2 payments= only $1700.. Is that enough to redo this whole car? The answer is no. Remember they kept me waiting the 2 years..It's not like I just told them about the trouble this week....
Old 01-15-2004, 09:13 PM

Default WOULD ALL YOU GUYS REALLY DO THAT FOR ME IF I ASKED?

You guys would really all Email the dealer and the REP at AOA for me if I asked you to? I don't know what to say....It sure feels good to know that I have nice kind people here to back me up! Should we let them have it? I don't know....I do know that we should hold an A8 car show someday! Would that be something or what....
Old 01-15-2004, 09:13 PM

Bingo baffling!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: AUDI OF AMERICA SUCKS AND I WILL NEVER BUY AN AUDI AGAIN! BUMS LIE!