A8 / S8 (D2 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D2 Audi A8 and S8 produced from 1994-2002
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AUDI OF AMERICA SUCKS AND I WILL NEVER BUY AN AUDI AGAIN! BUMS LIE!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2004, 11:38 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is one of the reasons I was willing to take it in the pooper for an A8L.
Old 01-16-2004, 12:10 PM

Default And the first time you have an issue....I would make sure to tell

the new car manager and service manager that exact statement. . . "I knowingly paid a hell of alot more then I could have. . . for one reason only. . . SERVICE. . . and I expect you to PERFORM DUDE.
Old 01-16-2004, 12:18 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Actually Paldi, its Lake Michigan. I let him out wheen I discovered

the cellar floor littered with cheese wrappers! There should be a place to go beyond these advocates. They should be compared to the federal appeals court system. There should be an Audi "Supreme Court". The problem here is that AoA is THAT court!
Old 01-16-2004, 02:39 PM

Default I WILL NOT TAKE A LOSS FOR AUDI....I WILL WIN THIS 100%!

One thing I think everyone should know about me....Even after all the crap Audi "thinks" they pulled on me, they really did not pull "anything" on me! I do not let things get to me to a point where it makes me feel like crap! I handle problems without getting myself all worked up! There is no way in the world I am going to let AOA and the dealer get away with this! I do not get intimidated by anyone! I'm telling you guys right now that I will win this!! I Thank You all for your support and maybe we will all Email this fool.. It might be neat to see what may happen..Maybe from now on, if anyone has trouble with AOA or the dealer, we can all get together and call and Email until they give in..I'll do it for sure.....One more thing guys, life is long, not too short..It's always good to keep this in mind.....
Old 01-16-2004, 02:45 PM

Default Audi or any car maker

had better learn that owners can communicate with each other now in ways that were impossble 10 years ago.

The days when they could get away with screwing buyers one-by-one is ending.

Good luck to you. I still suggest you post the name of the rep who lied to you; there are others with whom this person may be dealing on service issues right now. They should be informed about this.
Old 01-16-2004, 03:36 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Re: I WILL WIN THIS 100%! Whatever does that mean? WHATdo you WANT?
Old 01-16-2004, 03:43 PM

Default Been giving this issue some thought. If you review most of the posts here,

the response is obvious. Why not actually form a Audi Owner's Association? It wouldn't take much.
How many of you are interested? If there is interest, I will put some time into this and post my thoughts on organization and how it might work.
Old 01-16-2004, 03:44 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Perhaps an esteemed, impartial arbitrator to be elected by his peers?
Old 01-16-2004, 03:50 PM

A rundown, biased thug would work better.
Old 01-16-2004, 03:52 PM

Default IT MEANS I WANT AUDI TO FIX MY CAR OR PAY ME SO I CAN....

Does anyone think this is too much to ask? I just want enough money to pay for a real paint job, not a cheap job or, they could redo it themselves which I know they will not do.....I'm not trying to make any money here, I just want the car to look right and that's that!

Quick Reply: AUDI OF AMERICA SUCKS AND I WILL NEVER BUY AN AUDI AGAIN! BUMS LIE!