A8 / S8 (D2 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D2 Audi A8 and S8 produced from 1994-2002
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

:: ECS Tuning :: D2 A8 Floor Mats - $9.39

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DO NOT BUY THESE MATS, THEY ARE NOT BEIGE!

I got my order, thinking they'd match the beige of my car, just like in the picture. They are NOT that color, they are greyish brown.

I will be getting a return as soon as they are open on Monday. I'm very disappointed.
Old 06-12-2010, 07:21 AM
AudiWorld Member

They can be dyed quite easily...
Old 06-14-2010, 04:54 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Well that's not really the point, I ordered them so they would match, not so I would have to do something else to them before they were able to be used.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:14 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 74 Posts

Crap, I have a set in the mail as well. Shipping cost more than the mats so returning them would be a waste of time.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:30 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Sorry for the confusion and frustration. The floor mats are listed by the color code as stated by Audi and we took a photo of the actual mats as they are in stock. You may have received and odd set of mats but we genuinely took a photo of the mats in stock and then put it on the site so I'm not sure how the difference in color could have happened. Either way, give us a ring and we'll sort you our. If you wouldn't mind, could you send me a photo of your mats to Chris@ECStuning.com?
Phone: 1.800.924.5172 - Sales: 8:30am to MIDNIGHT EST | Customer Service 8:30am - 8pm EST
Questions? PM us for a quick response! | Email: Pete@ecstuning.com
Old 06-14-2010, 11:43 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Chris@ECStuning
Sorry for the confusion and frustration. The floor mats are listed by the color code as stated by Audi and we took a photo of the actual mats as they are in stock. You may have received and odd set of mats but we genuinely took a photo of the mats in stock and then put it on the site so I'm not sure how the difference in color could have happened. Either way, give us a ring and we'll sort you our. If you wouldn't mind, could you send me a photo of your mats to Chris@ECStuning.com?
The problem is that these won't match any A8 interior. They are dark greyish brown, and the "beige" of the car is a light tan color. As far as I know the only colors available for the interior were black, beige, and maybe on an older model, blue. There was no greyish brown color for the interior. I thought it may have been the lighting in the picture, that's why i ordered them. If you look at any of the other floor mat accessories that are labeled "beige" you will notice the color that the floor mats should have been, see here. http://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-D2_A8-...Mats/ES348747/

The "beige" of those fasteners is the color that the mats should be. Something is wrong with these. I will take a pic when I get home today, and then email it to you.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:16 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 74 Posts

I got a set of gray-brown mats as well. Not beige or tan by any means.
Maybe taupe? I dunno.

Medium taupe is not too far off, somewhere between medium and dark:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taupe
Old 06-14-2010, 06:31 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Here is the pic I just took of them, see if yours are the same color. I don't know what they were thinking this was going to match, it's not even close!

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/alb...ctureid=224998

Emailed this to Chris @ ecstuning

*Chris please look at the rest of the pics in that album to see the interior color of the A8, and how off these mats are.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:22 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Chris@ECStuning
We have a limited supply of D2 A8 floor mats available in beige for just $9.39. Supplies are extremely limited so don't delay on ordering these. We only have them available in beige at this price. Click here to order D2 A8 floor mats for only $9.39.

Chris, is this sale still on?
Old 06-15-2010, 06:36 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by svxit
Chris, is this sale still on?
Read the posts that have occured since then man. You don't want these they don't match anything.

Quick Reply: :: ECS Tuning :: D2 A8 Floor Mats - $9.39