A8 / S8 (D2 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D2 Audi A8 and S8 produced from 1994-2002
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Famous A8 drivers.

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2000, 05:06 PM
Bart A. Lane

Default Famous A8 drivers.

Just an intersting tid-bit that means absolutely nothing but I was informed today that the president of Ferrari N. America drives an A8 as his daily driver. Other well known people who use an A8 as their main car include Arnold Scharwzenegar , Jerry Seinfeld, and Tom Cruise I found that interesting that the FNA president chose it because he should really know his fine automobiles.
Old 02-10-2000, 06:33 PM
Quattro80

Where did you get this neat info from Bart? (nt)
Old 02-10-2000, 09:33 PM
Bart A. Lane

Default Re: Where did you get this neat info from Bart? (nt)

The Tom Cruise A8 story I read here somewhere, in the news about Mission Impossible 2, many Audis are going to be in this film includind a hopped up TT.

My girlfriend reads Star Magazine on a regular basis (sigh) and there have been two photos of Arnold with a green A8, on different days. (different clothes on him.)

Can't remember where I read about Seinfeld, maybe here too but I do remember reading it somewhere.

The guy who sold me my brake kit was in a big Ferrari dealership and the president of FNA was there and talked to the guy about his car which was also there.
Old 02-10-2000, 09:34 PM
Bart A. Lane

PS. Arnold traded in the Hummer, too big to park he said in a car magazin.
Old 02-11-2000, 08:28 AM
Steve P.

what about his old jeep comanche?
Old 02-11-2000, 02:28 PM
GusS

Default Didn't Audi pay/give the car away to Jerry Seinfeld so that he can be seen in one at public events?

Old 02-12-2000, 12:45 AM
Seattle S4

Arnold still has his hummer. HE keeps it in Sun Valley ID at his new mega mansion... Saw it in Dec.
Old 02-12-2000, 03:30 AM
Peter S.

Dont forget Pavarotti
Old 02-12-2000, 01:32 PM
Raja

Default Yup........ Arnold still has the Hummer

And was also consulted on the new Hummer H2. He actually already placed an order for an H2 in Black once production starts. Arnold sell the Hummer???? Blasphemy!

Raja
Old 02-12-2000, 02:34 PM
Kendall-

Default Hey Bart-Is the President of FNA still Luigi Buitoni???

Just busting your chops Bart, but I saw the president of FNA tool around his family in a Suburban, a few times at the Ferrari Club meets.. Does that make Chevy's fine automibiles too???

Quick Reply: Famous A8 drivers.