A8 / S8 (D2 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D2 Audi A8 and S8 produced from 1994-2002
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New address for my website! More inside...

Old 03-09-2000, 01:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New address for my website! More inside...

Hey all. I got my doamin name registered, so from now on you can get to AudiHQ at www.audihq.com. I have done a lot of work on the site recently. I recieved a lot of email suggestions on how I could improve my reviews section. First, it is now completely dynamic, so I can add new reviews in a matter of minutes. If you want to see a review on my site, get together all the brands of a certain type of aftermarket product and I will update it. Second, I added multiple fields, instead of one overall rating, you can rate a product on 4 criteria. The only penalty is that I could not import the old data. If you already reviewed a product, I will email you and let you know of the change.

I spent a lot of time on this and would love to see the site grow. Bookmark it, I will keep updating!

If anyone would like to contribute a to the faq (chip faq anyone?) or how-to please email me.

I put the first how-to up! It is how to debadge your Audi. It is step by step with pictures, visit my site to see it!

Later all, that is all I can think of for now<ul><li><a href="http://www.audihq.com">AudiHQ</a></li></ul>