A8 / S8 (D2 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D2 Audi A8 and S8 produced from 1994-2002
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sorry fellow owners

Old 03-16-2000, 07:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sorry fellow owners

I feel that because of my presence in this newsgroup a few feel necessary to bash, insult and slander somebody that frequents both the Audi and the BMW church. While I like both cars I prefer one to the other. My opinion is totally un-biased because I own both the A8 and the 750iL. However I do feel that the recent rants have caused the forum to deviate from it's intended purpose therefore, I will limit my posts to a minimum and keep the on topic (like the ones concerning tire suggestions etc.). However I ask all readers to help stop the off topic posters. In case there is any doubt I own the mighty Audi 8, please follow the link below and take a look at it. I will create an Audi only page shortly.

Thank you and again, sorry. It is not my intention to bash any car, especially since it's an apple and oranges comparison.

Regards,
Charles A. Ambrosecchia<ul><li><a href="http://www.aircrewtax.com/pers/index.htm">My 8</a></li></ul>
Old 03-16-2000, 07:55 PM

Default Re: Sorry fellow owners

Ignore the previous link and let's assume that the BMW doesn't exist... an Audi only page<ul><li><a href="http://www.aircrewtax.com/pers/audi.htm">Audi only</a></li></ul>
Old 03-16-2000, 08:57 PM

Did you sell the S8? Oh, pitty, and the only one imported at that. Gee, must've really upset you to part with all that HP and lower your high performance standards. So now you, uhm, HAVE an A8?

Remember that story you told about going 202 MPH? That was cool.
Old 03-17-2000, 03:44 AM

You are still the world's biggest liar.
Old 03-17-2000, 05:18 AM

The S8 is a UPGRADE designation, the car itself is and A8. If you notice I refer to as 8 skipping A or S. It is an S under every aspect... BY now you should know that all my cars are well modified....

Just a qustion... SixSpeed, I was under the impression that you had a immaginary Corvette... do you also have an ghost Audi now?

Charles<ul><li><a href="http://www.aircrewtax.com/pers/audi.htm">Mine is here</a></li></ul>
Old 03-17-2000, 05:24 AM

Default Why do you have it registered here as an S8?

What about this post you made in Audi Newsgroup?

Subject: Re: New S series... very disappointed
Date: 01/10/1998
Author: Charles A. Ambrosecchia <Charles@masternetinc.com>

<< previous in search · next in search >>

Another S8 will run over $110K and I already own one. Besides that I don't want to put all the eggs in one basket!

Charles

And, here is one of your famous signature lines;

> Charles
>
> 98 Audi S8
> 98 Audi S8
> 98 Ferrari F50
> 98 Vette Coupe
Old 03-17-2000, 05:31 AM

Default Re: Why do you have it registered here as an S8?

Bart:

This shows your attempts to discredit me. That post was in the MERCEDES newsgroup. The S that disapponted me was an S500. You are a liar and an imposter. Report things as they are.

$110,000 is a good figure if you consider the cost of the car, transportation to the use, duties and a specialized company to bring it to compliance with dot, epa and all US regualtions.

... Bottom line... I have it YOU DON'T. Learn how to read LIAR.

Charles
Old 03-17-2000, 05:38 AM

Imaginary is the word I use to describe the world in which you live. You are a cartoon or better still, a fat Peter Pan.

My '98 C5 is quite real, has a real Lingenfelter HP and has been raced extensively. I've offered to race you at various road course layouts over the past year to no avail, as each and every time you are a no show with a ton of excuses.

I'll be back at the Glen soon enough and you are invited once again. PLEASE show up with or without your imaginary Callaway C5 and we'll settle everything very quickly.
Old 03-17-2000, 05:43 AM

You have posted, no, you had "wars" on the Audi neswgroup defending the YOUR assertion of importing and owning an S8. Shall I link that group as well?

You lied then or you lie now...take your pick.

Nice work, Sparky.
Old 03-17-2000, 05:59 AM

Again, WHY DO YOU HAVE IT REGISTERED HERE AS AN S8?

Also, if you were referring to an S series Mercedes in that post why did you call it an S8? I don't care what forum you were in, that doesn't matter with you, you talk abou BMW's and Corvettes in an Audi forum. WHY DID YOU STATE YOU HAVE AN S8 when you do not? Below is a link to your post.

So just answer this, DO YOU HAVE AN S8 OR DON'T YOU? IF NOT WHY DID YOU REPEATEDLY STATE THAT YOU OWNED ONE? ARE YOU SAYING NOW THAT YOU HAVE NEVER OWNED AN S8 OR DO YOU?<ul><li><a href="http://x21.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=314485984&CONTEXT=953304954.152246683 4&hitnum=0">One of Charle's many lies.</a></li></ul>

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sorry fellow owners