A8 / S8 (D2 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D2 Audi A8 and S8 produced from 1994-2002
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Worst A8 color ever, a good candidate! =:-O

Old 08-19-2003, 12:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I think that silver A8 we see here on the forums is worse.

You know, that dude with the billet aluminum grill and the blinged out wheels. He has a list of like 30 things done to the A8, each more tacky than the last.
Old 08-19-2003, 01:00 PM

AMEN!!
Old 08-19-2003, 01:01 PM

Once again, proof that money can buy a lot of things..but not taste.
Old 08-19-2003, 02:00 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Agreed. A caption on the RS-blue one: "I wantet a RS2, but I couldn't fit inside it!" :-)
Old 08-19-2003, 02:13 PM
bA8
AudiWorld Member

Cool!!! That was the car in James Bond's .....Gold Finger nt
Old 08-19-2003, 05:45 PM

Default let me tell you one thing *******

you need to learn how to respect other people in this forum. In my opinion your A8 comes with a same boring style wheels that everyone else got on their cars (no offense to anyone else in this forum), the funny thing is yours is not even real audi wheels, it is replica. Just because you can afford nicer wheels, you don't need to judge other peoples. And since when RDsport makes bling bling wheels. you might wanna check the meaning of bling bling first and then make a comment here. My list of mods might be long but all are very small touches that are barely visible. if you were not too stupid you would have never made that comment.

unbelieveable how we have some people like paul, randy, kjella and skiracer who are always nice and polite and try to help eveyone out and keep this forum together and then we got dicks like this guy (krisko) making stupid comments and dissing other people.

get a life looser.
Old 08-19-2003, 05:56 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts
Default I've got to give you credit for everything you've done

My car is too a little pimped out....I'm always trying to figure out what I can do next.

My new 4 point seat belt is awesome!

pw
Old 08-19-2003, 06:06 PM

Default touchy touchy, I sense a little remorse on your part.

Dude, don't put a lot of stock in what others say about you or your car. Do things for yourself and loved ones only, screw everybody else. You seem to want to please everybody, always asking for comments every time you add something else to your car. First off, you can't please everybody and second, don't ask for comments if you can't handle them.

I didn't attack you in any way, yet you go on to call me an *******, stupid, dick, and looser (correct sp LOSER). In attacking me and others who comment on your car (I remember at least one other time when you lost your mind on the forum), you begin to look a little desperate like maybe you don't like what you've done to your own car. I can only offer you two pieces of advice, return your car to stock immediately if not sooner and lighten up, you'll live longer.
Old 08-19-2003, 06:12 PM

Default thanks paul. your car looks great especially

in your signature. I owe a lot to this forum and the people who helped me out including you, and I just don't get why some people like this guy pull out comments out of their ***. I remember the first time i posted the pictures, the only disagreement on my car was over the front center grill. I really appreciated everones opinion, but In my opinion it looks absolutely awesome and so as everyone who has seen it so far. there are things that might not look as good in the picture and this is one of them. I just wanna know where this guy got the idea for bling bling on my Rdsport wheels. Trust me if I know masterP or 50cent would put those on their cars I would never go near those wheels. isn't that the first reason we all chose A8 over all the other cars? to be different from other people. you should see his other comment on this forum regarding someones question about wheel weights. He thinks that because we own A8s, there is no reason for us to race (that is offending you and randy big time which i know you guys love to race. he needs to kick back and relax for a second before making his stupid comments).did he just say that it is ok to put 30lb wheels on the car?????

Also, regarding the wheels you want to buy, I think you need to check out these. I think they will look very good on your car. they are on ebay. the seller has them in 18, 19 and 20's.

here is item# 2428814144

take care paul
Old 08-19-2003, 06:41 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: I think that silver A8 we see here on the forums is worse.

May I comment? Thank you! IMHO, we all have differing reasons for what we do to our rides. Some make sense to us and thats all that really counts. When someone asks for the opinion of others, which happens frequently, we can take liberty in expressing our views, good, bad or indifferent. If someone is merely posting a picture in their sig, while we may think it odd or curious, we should respect their judgement and CHOICE as to how they "design" their car. I hope that this forum never degrades into a Yahoo forum where arguments span the subjects of race, religion and politics AND IT GETS DOWNRIGHT MEAN. Lets meet on this forum to share our enthusiasm for a fine automobile and not for the reason of disappointment in someone elses choice.

greenie

04 A8L silver/sabre en route, or so they say!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Worst A8 color ever, a good candidate! =:-O