A8 / S8 (D3 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D3 Audi A8 produced from 2003-2010 and Audi S8 produced from 2006-2010
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi Extended Warranty Group Purchase Discount! See Inside For Details.

Old 04-04-2011, 08:11 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi Extended Warranty Group Purchase Discount! See Inside For Details.

Hi everyone. My name is Erik, and I am working with Bruce M. at Becks Imports LLC on the extended warranties he offers. You are welcome to verify any of the information in this post by emailing Bruce directly at brucem105@comcast.net, or calling him at 856-912-2600. We have over 4000 clients under various extended warranty plans. Between the quality of the plans, the price, and the customer service we provide before, during, and especially after the purchase of a warranty, our clients are very happy. References are available. Bruce is a long-time poster here, and a car enthusiast first and foremost. I am also a long-time car enthusiast, and have worked in the automobile industry in the high-performance area.

The reason for this post is to offer a Group Purchase opportunity to the members of the AudiWorld forum on an extended warranty purchase. We are representing NAC, a 25+ year old company that is highly rated by JD Power for their claims-paying reputation. They are US insured by an A-rated company, and have a BBB rating of "A+". Their coverage plans, terms, and prices are excellent. They allow for franchised dealer labor rate and part prices, so you can go to your authorized Audi dealer for repairs. They pay shops directly upon job completion with a credit card over the phone, so all dealers will work with them. That means no paying out-of-pocket and then waiting for a check like with many other warranty companies.

For this GP, all you need to do is send the VIN# of your car and its current odometer reading to me via email at erik.dreis@gmail.com. I will respond with quotes on specific plans/terms, information about the plans and the company, and a sample contract in pdf format so you can review coverage. I don't send out brochures like others do because they don't mean much; it's all marketing fluff. The contract is the document that really determines what is and is not covered, and if you have any questions after reviewing it you are welcome to contact me.

The quote will contain base prices, which will be very good as NAC is an excellent value. Then if we get 5-9 people to go into the Group Purchase, each person gets 5% off the price of their warranty. If there are 10-19 people, there is a 10% discount. At 20 or more people, the discount becomes 15%, which can be a lot of money to save on a long-term plan!

Coverage is available for most makes/models. While this GP is aimed at Audi owners, NAC has plans available for almost every make and model, so if you do not own a Audi, or have a 2nd or 3rd car, we can probably help with that as well. Cars that are model year 2004 or newer, with under 72K miles, qualify for exclusionary coverage. That is the best kind available and is as close as you can get to new-car warranty coverage from the factory. But there is a plan for any year/mileage car, so I am confident we can find something to suit your needs.

I look forward to hearing from you, making this GP successful, and saving you all some money!

Thanks.

Erik D.
Becks Imports LLC