A8 / S8 (D3 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D3 Audi A8 produced from 2003-2010 and Audi S8 produced from 2006-2010
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Big MMI problem

Old 08-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big MMI problem

Hello friends ,
I am looking for the electrical schema of Audi A8 because I have electrical problem in my module j523 MMI and the E380 multimedia control does not work either, I disassembled the MMI module j523 the electronic board was boiling there Also 3 red LED that remains on constantly it should also know that the MMI module remains lit even with the car close, my multimedia control box does not light up so that I can do more research I need the diagrams I have the software elsawin the problem is that when I click on the logo search current route and I want to display the module I have a blue page internet explorer that appears, if I open Another page example power steering page normally opens, i search the technical review on the internet impossible to find even electrical schema I am a can not desperate so if there is a charitable soul Which can give me the electrical diagrams in pdf file for example will be super in advance thank you.
Old 08-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hello friends ,
I am looking for the electrical schema of Audi A8 because I have electrical problem in my module j523 MMI and the E380 multimedia control does not work either, I disassembled the MMI module j523 the electronic board was boiling there Also 3 red LED that remains on constantly it should also know that the MMI module remains lit even with the car close, my multimedia control box does not light up so that I can do more research I need the diagrams I have the software elsawin the problem is that when I click on the logo search current route and I want to display the module I have a blue page internet explorer that appears, if I open Another page example power steering page normally opens, i search the technical review on the internet impossible to find even electrical schema I am a can not desperate so if there is a charitable soul Which can give me the electrical diagrams in pdf file for example will be super in advance thank you.
I say that I am French and that I go through a translator to speak to y
Old 08-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hello friends ,
I say that I am French and that I go through a translator to speak to you.
Old 08-12-2017, 06:15 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 89 Likes on 80 Posts

Bonjour Frenchman,
You sound like a well versed electronic guy. If you explain your problem in simple form instead, we may understand it better and I'm sure your problem exists somewhere on this forum. It can be a very simple troubleshooting technique without schematic which too much in details. You should start all over the post and your problem may be solved quickly. Talking about schematic, I don't even use them because they're very hard to read and many pages to fill... which one would that be?

Cheer,
Old 08-13-2017, 02:05 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by grandcuik
I say that I am French and that I go through a translator to speak to you.
I don't speak French but can I suggest you put your text in French AND in translated English. Also, there's probably guys on this US forum that speak French and can understand the issue.

Julian
Old 08-13-2017, 03:45 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by JulianHicks
I don't speak French but can I suggest you put your text in French AND in translated English. Also, there's probably guys on this US forum that speak French and can understand the issue.

Julian

bonjour les amis , je recherche les schéma électrique d'audi A8 car j'ai des problème électrique au niveau de mon module j523 MMI et le commande multimédia E380 ne fonctionne pas non plus , j'ai démonté le module MMI j523 la carte électronique était bouillante il y à aussi 3 led rouge qui reste allumé en permanence il faut savoir aussi que le module MMI reste allumé même avec la voiture fermer , mon boitier de commande multimédia ne s'allume plus donc pour que je puisse faire des recherche plus approfondit il me faut les schémas électrique , j'ai le logiciel elsawin le problème c'est que lorsque je clik sur le logo recherche parcours du courant et que je veux affiché les module j'ai une page bleu internet explorer qui s'affiche , par contre si j'ouvre une autre page exemple direction assisté la page s'ouvre normalement , j'ai chercher la revue technique sur internet impossible de la trouvé même les schémas électrique je suis un peut désespéré donc si il y à une me charitable qui peut me donné les schémas électrique en fichier pdf par exemple se serai super d'avance merci .
Old 08-13-2017, 08:18 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Hello grand,
It's not what language you use to communicate, it's the way you communicate.
1. What year is your A8 and what model?
2. Navigation not working ? How?
3. Turned off the car but MMI control panel still on? 3 LED are on, which ones? Whatever it is seems like the controller has stuck switches or blown j523.
4. MMI doesn't have Internet explorer.

Take the pictures of the failure and upload. Let the images speak for you because there are some illiterate readers like me who prefer comics over novels.

Sometimes you need to "think outside the box"

Cheers,
Louis

Last edited by ltooz_a6_a8_q7; 08-13-2017 at 08:58 AM.
Old 08-13-2017, 08:55 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Some posts may be of interests
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a8-...dvice-2923256/
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a8-...tures-2899486/
Old 08-13-2017, 10:52 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

1 ° My car audi A8 V8 4L 32S 2003. 2 ° My MMI does not work at all is my E380 multimedia module either. 3 ° Circuit printed MMI remains alloyed same car close voila photo:
Old 08-13-2017, 10:54 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

1 ° My car audi A8 V8 4L 32S 2003.
2 ° My MMI does not work at all is my E380 multimedia module either.
3 ° Circuit printed MMI remains alloyed same car close voila photo:

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Big MMI problem