Nitrile gloves where to buy in big size - AudiWorld Forums

Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi A8 / S8 > A8 / S8 (D3 Platform) Discussion
Reload this Page > Nitrile gloves where to buy in big size
Notices
A8 / S8 (D3 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D3 Audi A8 produced from 2003-2010 and Audi S8 produced from 2006-2010

Nitrile gloves where to buy in big size

Reply

 
 
Old 10-12-2017, 09:43 AM
  #1
AudiWorld Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,670
Default Nitrile gloves where to buy in big size

Yeah, "one size fits all". Obviously no one would say that if they saw the size of my, (no, not that), I'm talking about my hands. I've googled and included the words "size, big, large, etc" and all that comes back are sources to buy with no options for size.
Attached Thumbnails Nitrile gloves where to buy in big size-hand.jpg  

Last edited by audijim113; 10-12-2017 at 09:54 AM.
audijim113 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:23 PM
  #2
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 201
Default

Originally Posted by audijim113 View Post
Yeah, "one size fits all". Obviously no one would say that if they saw the size of my, (no, not that), I'm talking about my hands. I've googled and included the words "size, big, large, etc" and all that comes back are sources to buy with no options for size.
This highlights the perils of not explaining where you come from

However, in the UK a brand known as TripleQX sells four sizes in '100 packs' : Small 543 77 2080, Medium 543 77 2090, Large 543 77 2100, X Large 543 77 2110. Made in Malaysia ...

Julian

Last edited by JulianHicks; 10-12-2017 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Typos
JulianHicks is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:40 PM
  #3
AudiWorld Super User
 
uberwgn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: MA
Posts: 5,775
Default

Jim, I find boxes on eBay in various sizes. Never had a problem with fitment.
uberwgn is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:05 PM
  #4
Senior Member
 
MP4.2+6.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: SF Bay Area, CA
Posts: 11,700
Default

I get XLs by the box on Amazon.
MP4.2+6.0 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 01:38 AM
  #5
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 35
Default

Originally Posted by JulianHicks View Post
This highlights the perils of not explaining where you come from

However, in the UK a brand known as TripleQX sells four sizes in '100 packs' : Small 543 77 2080, Medium 543 77 2090, Large 543 77 2100, X Large 543 77 2110. Made in Malaysia ...

Julian
I figured he was from the US given that the tape measure only has the old unit of measurement on it. There's lots of great things about the US but the imperial system of measurement is not one of them

davey_b is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:32 AM
  #6
AudiWorld Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,670
Default

OK, Turns out NAPA carries them but XL not big enough so the ordered box of 2XL yesterday. Picking it up today. As for a couple of the comments, "Give them an inch and they'll take a kilometer" HA. In the meantime, please hand me an adjustable metric crescent wrench or metric vice grips.

To be fair, the video was truthful, but it does take superior, American brains to add 6-1/4" and 7-3/8". Of course, Americans capable of doing this are old school as the education system has turned young people's brains to mush.

Last edited by audijim113; 10-13-2017 at 08:35 AM.
audijim113 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:55 AM
  #7
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 35
Default

Originally Posted by audijim113 View Post

To be fair, the video was truthful, but it does take superior, American brains to add 6-1/4" and 7-3/8". Of course, Americans capable of doing this are old school as the education system has turned young people's brains to mush.
Yeah looks like the guys from OCC are doing really well with the adding

Glad you got some gloves
davey_b is offline  
Reply With Quote
 
 
 


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:07 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: