A8 / S8 (D3 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D3 Audi A8 produced from 2003-2010 and Audi S8 produced from 2006-2010
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sluggish Performance Solved - Replaced Intake Manifold Links

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2018, 01:12 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Witchhunt;25112896]doesn't that bike run on fettuccini? Make sure it's Al Dente[/QUO8

This guy has an Italian bike and think it's German. Ssssspt different countries
Old 02-20-2018, 04:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Witchhunt, you're killing in on this forum, aren't you. Coming in all hot with your C63 and flailing all about. "TVR" is no bike and definitely not Italian; its very British. You must have gotten all confused again, maybe with that "Tuscan" part, hun! See image below: And have fun chasing down every Mustang in town too :-)
Attached Images  
Old 02-20-2018, 05:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Galco
Witchhunt, you're killing in on this forum, aren't you. Coming in all hot with your C63 and flailing all about. "TVR" is no bike and definitely not Italian; its very British. You must have gotten all confused again, maybe with that "Tuscan" part, hun! See image below: And have fun chasing down every Mustang in town too :-)
man you are so cool .I wish I were you. The Audi Ace
Old 02-20-2018, 09:55 PM
AudiWorld Wiseguy

Received 223 Likes on 203 Posts

Originally Posted by Witchhunt
doesn't that bike run on fettuccini? Make sure it's Al Dente
This guy has an Italian bike and think it's German. Ssssspt different countries
uh that's an Italian bike chap
TVR is a very British manufacturer of CARS, and a Tuscan is one of their models....see that pic above ^^^^ to see what one looks like. How do I know? I’m British, and I also happen to own one....lucky me!

Like I said, you’ll be the one in tears on your walk home from the drag strip. Although this time you’ll have a “kick me” sign stuck to your back and my wife will be bouncing her newly acquired C63 off the daycare parking lot curbs. Hahahaha
Old 02-21-2018, 09:52 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by dvs_dave

TVR is a very British manufacturer of CARS, and a Tuscan is one of their models....see that pic above ^^^^ to see what one looks like. How do I know? I’m British, and I also happen to own one....lucky me!

Like I said, you’ll be the one in tears on your walk home from the drag strip. Although this time you’ll have a “kick me” sign stuck to your back and my wife will be bouncing her newly acquired C63 off the daycare parking lot curbs. Hahahaha
The "bouncing off the daycare parking lot curbs" part really made me laugh!
Old 02-22-2018, 07:38 AM
Banned

The "bouncing off the daycare parking lot curbs" part really made me laugh!
my mistake
I thought you were talking about the RSV4 Italian motorcycle. Why I thought that i must have been drunk.
This being said and my last most post. Take all your overpriced Volkswagons and drive them into 71% of the earth's water . You can't miss unless u are drunk
I have an 05 A6 3.2 with over 20k in receipts. Runs and drives great. ( it should. You think? ) for $ 50 First offer gets it. Under the condition you spray on the side in red. ( car is black ) DO NOT EVER BUY AN AUDI OR VW. And on the other side ( I am an idiot)
Old 02-22-2018, 07:56 AM
AudiWorld Wiseguy

Received 223 Likes on 203 Posts

my mistake
I thought you were talking about the RSV4 Italian motorcycle. Why I thought that i must have been drunk.
This being said and my last most post. Take all your overpriced Volkswagons and drive them into 71% of the earth's water . You can't miss unless u are drunk
I have an 05 A6 3.2 with over 20k in receipts. Runs and drives great. ( it should. You think? ) for $ 50 First offer gets it. Under the condition you spray on the side in red. ( car is black ) DO NOT EVER BUY AN AUDI OR VW. And on the other side ( I am an idiot)
Yes, you were an idiot for not researching enough (it would seem about most things) and buying an old Audi with the well known dog of an engine 3.2.....and then spending 20k on repairs on it. Should have cut your losses the first time the timing chain tensioners went and got a car without that boat anchor up front.

You’re in love with your Benz right now, but I get the feeling you’ll end up saying something as equally as dumb as never buy a Benz because it’s thrown a couple of big bills at you.
Old 02-26-2018, 11:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by dvs_dave

Yes, you were an idiot for not researching enough (it would seem about most things) and buying an old Audi with the well known dog of an engine 3.2.....and then spending 20k on repairs on it. Should have cut your losses the first time the timing chain tensioners went and got a car without that boat anchor up front.

You’re in love with your Benz right now, but I get the feeling you’ll end up saying something as equally as dumb as never buy a Benz because it’s thrown a couple of big bills at you.
First of all the Benz 99 E320 4matic. 249k miles. I think he put tie rods on the front aside from normal brake jobs oil change he never touched a thing. Body is starting rust and paint fade but his old Bonneville puked so I sold him the Benz. If it wasn't the fact it was my dad id shoot myself.
And what are you talking about timing chain leaking. When the first time I saw oil everything was wet. The mechanic said just leave it be. Your bill to find every leak isn't worth one of your rims. JUNK!!!!!!!!
My friends ask me, How is your YUGO? Wish I had a YUGO

Last edited by Witchhunt; 02-26-2018 at 11:20 AM.
Old 02-26-2018, 12:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

First of all the Benz 99 E320 4matic. 249k miles. I think he put tie rods on the front aside from normal brake jobs oil change he never touched a thing. Body is starting rust and paint fade but his old Bonneville puked so I sold him the Benz. If it wasn't the fact it was my dad id shoot myself.
And what are you talking about timing chain leaking. When the first time I saw oil everything was wet. The mechanic said just leave it be. Your bill to find every leak isn't worth one of your rims. JUNK!!!!!!!!
My friends ask me, How is your YUGO? Wish I had a YUGO
Withhunt, did you skip your meds again today? DVS_Dave was referring to the cost of the replacing the failed timing chain tensioners causing rough running not leaking oil! As that is a known common problem with the 3.2 engine.

Although somewhat entertaining, please, stop posting on what was a helpful post for others to solve a sluggish performance problem. As this discussion has now become irrelevant. I've also looked up your other posts on other forums and you tend to get out of hand there as well. Guess it was just our turn.

I do, however, encourage you to start a separate post of your "stream of consciousness" that way you won't disrupt other high content posts; and we get to smile, if we choose to follow (optional to those on this forum).

In any case, good luck with your MB road racing for pinks; feeding Italian motorcycles pasta; investing $20K in a car worth $6K, while driving around looking for sea water to dump it into, oh yes, and your ongoing Yugo search!
Old 02-26-2018, 01:22 PM
Banned

Withhunt, did you skip your meds again today? DVS_Dave was referring to the cost of the replacing the failed timing chain tensioners causing rough running not leaking oil! As that is a known common problem with the 3.2 engine.

Although somewhat entertaining, please, stop posting on what was a helpful post for others to solve a sluggish performance problem. As this discussion has now become irrelevant. I've also looked up your other posts on other forums and you tend to get out of hand there as well. Guess it was just our turn.

I do, however, encourage you to start a separate post of your "stream of consciousness" that way you won't disrupt other high content posts; and we get to smile, if we choose to follow (optional to those on this forum).

In any case, good luck with your MB road racing for pinks; feeding Italian motorcycles pasta; investing $20K in a car worth $6K, while driving around looking for sea water to dump it into, oh yes, and your ongoing Yugo search!
when did I every say my car runs rough? It runs perfect? It leaks like a sieve and check engine light was off i think 2 times
when I bought the car 6 years ago
the KBB was 16k so
The previous owner who trade it in followed the Audi bible to a tee
better use the pink antifteeze or the world will turn to a fire ball
oh and Google top 10 best Audi motors. I think number 6 was the 3.2.. I guess it's supposed to leak. That's part of the egineering.. Just like the Germans cheating on their diesel tests. Hahaha . Can't make a diesel that doesn't blow black smoke

better use the Audi window washer fluid too. It's made of German ****. And the labor to pour it into the container is 346 dollars. But we have soft toilet paper in the men's room and everyone wears a suit!!! Isn't that a bargain now?.

Quick Reply: Sluggish Performance Solved - Replaced Intake Manifold Links