A8 / S8 (D3 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D3 Audi A8 produced from 2003-2010 and Audi S8 produced from 2006-2010
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where to download S8 Owners Manual

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2018, 04:12 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to download S8 Owners Manual

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this question

Just wondering if any of you out there have a digital copy of the owners manual. Heard somewhere that it was put onto a DVD at one point. Can anybody point me in the right direction?
Old 04-27-2018, 12:28 PM
The Transporter

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Are you referring to the in-car owners manual (the CD you insert and can access via MMI screen - basically, a bunch of HTML documents and images) or the disc that came with the car to insert into your computer and learn more about it, or a digitized PDF of the owners manual?

I've got all 3 for the A8.. hah. I can see what I can find for the S8. What year is your car?
Old 04-30-2018, 07:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by a_very_naudi_guy
Are you referring to the in-car owners manual (the CD you insert and can access via MMI screen - basically, a bunch of HTML documents and images) or the disc that came with the car to insert into your computer and learn more about it, or a digitized PDF of the owners manual?

I've got all 3 for the A8.. hah. I can see what I can find for the S8. What year is your car?
I would be interested in getting a copy of the digitized PDF of the owners manual if you have it handy. Many thanks in advance.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:52 PM
The Transporter

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by cardinalfan
I would be interested in getting a copy of the digitized PDF of the owners manual if you have it handy. Many thanks in advance.
I can find the owners manual in-car CD (the one accessed via MMI) that is a large series of HTML documents with the manual, and I also have a copy of the CD that came with the owners manual/MMI manual/maintenance stuff/etc., in the leather book pouch, that says Insert into your home computer to learn more about your car. Not sure exactly what's on that CD. There may be the manual to that. I cannot for the life of me find the digitized scan-in PDF of the manual; I think Audi has downloads of them available for cars 2008 and newer at their website, but not my 2004 A8L.

If you want, I can provide the links for the two I just mentioned.

Thanks

Naudi
Old 05-02-2018, 05:31 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by a_very_naudi_guy
I can find the owners manual in-car CD (the one accessed via MMI) that is a large series of HTML documents with the manual, and I also have a copy of the CD that came with the owners manual/MMI manual/maintenance stuff/etc., in the leather book pouch, that says Insert into your home computer to learn more about your car. Not sure exactly what's on that CD. There may be the manual to that. I cannot for the life of me find the digitized scan-in PDF of the manual; I think Audi has downloads of them available for cars 2008 and newer at their website, but not my 2004 A8L.

If you want, I can provide the links for the two I just mentioned.

Thanks

Naudi
that would be excellent. thank you!
Old 05-02-2018, 05:46 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you are interested in the entire Service manual go to TradeBit.com

I got mine for $15 downloaded and use it all the time for schematics and service items as well as part numbers etc. It's a PDF that is almost 5000 pages.

Joe