audi coupe gt for sale

Old 11-18-2014, 11:21 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default audi coupe gt for sale

hi all and welcome here today we have my beloved audi coupe gt 1983 its currently sorn i got the car about 3 months ago i bought one and this audi came with the sale so i got 2 of them i didnt want it going to scap because its to good of a car and theres only 33 of these little beauty's left on the road the interior is in bits and missing some parts and from what i was told and from looking the engine is missing alternator thermostat and some pipe work the alternator is in the boot there my be more missing but there dosent seem to be ive never heard it running so i dont know the condition of the engine the alloys thats on the car will be coming off and standard steelys put on as am putting them on my other audi the drivers door wont close as its missing the lock the closes the door i use a piece of string to keep it closed its got no history with the car ive got keys and logbook i hope it goes to someone who will give it the love it needs and put it back on the road there is also some spares that come with the car buy it now 650 viewing welcome my mob number is 07889558803 feel free to phone if theres anything you would like to ask for those who may be wondering i live in uk in north east co.durham

Old 01-15-2015, 08:44 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '83 coupe

Hello. Would you be willing to sale some parts off your '83 coupe??
Originally Posted by mar5den
hi all and welcome here today we have my beloved audi coupe gt 1983 its currently sorn i got the car about 3 months ago i bought one and this audi came with the sale so i got 2 of them i didnt want it going to scap because its to good of a car and theres only 33 of these little beauty's left on the road the interior is in bits and missing some parts and from what i was told and from looking the engine is missing alternator thermostat and some pipe work the alternator is in the boot there my be more missing but there dosent seem to be ive never heard it running so i dont know the condition of the engine the alloys thats on the car will be coming off and standard steelys put on as am putting them on my other audi the drivers door wont close as its missing the lock the closes the door i use a piece of string to keep it closed its got no history with the car ive got keys and logbook i hope it goes to someone who will give it the love it needs and put it back on the road there is also some spares that come with the car buy it now 650 viewing welcome my mob number is 07889558803 feel free to phone if theres anything you would like to ask for those who may be wondering i live in uk in north east co.durham