AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   Audi 4000 / Coupe GT Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi-4000-coupe-gt-discussion-29/)
-   -   Didnt really wanna post this here (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi-4000-coupe-gt-discussion-29/didnt-really-wanna-post-here-2227190/)

AudiSport4000 11-26-2008 05:42 AM

Didnt really wanna post this here

But I consider people here partially family as I care about them alot.
I moved down here to NC upon taking a nice little promotion from the company I started with back in August 2007. My goal was to advance at a quicker pace than most and that happened pretty rapidly with me moving to NC. Unfortunately a few of us have been let go, me being one of them. This is not due to the market or economic instability of things right now. But also as a result of the economy the company has a hiring freeze in place, which may make it next to impossible for me to stay with my current company here or even back in Fort Wayne.

To say I am deflated is an enormous understatement. I gave up everything to move down here for this job and have been a hermit ever since moving down here. It isnt my bosses call on me losing my job, its compliance and all that jazz. What will this mean? Who knows. Right now I just need my family and my friends and their support. It was an expense moving down here covered by me, and I took the risk, and I know I am responsible. Still doesnt prevent me from getting emotional about losing a job I have worked so hard to get.

That is all really. I will be spending time with some family members in Wilmington for Thanksgiving, so that will be nice.

I hope everybody has an extremely safe Thanksgiving weekend.

Thank you

boxerfan 11-26-2008 06:07 AM

That sucks Michael. Perhaps a new opportunity will present itself.. Good lu8ck...

And have a safe and happy American Thanksgiving.

icon73 11-26-2008 06:32 AM

Damn sorry to hear about this Mike. Good luck man.

4000fixes 11-26-2008 06:52 AM

Couldnt have happened to a better guy, sorry to hear Mikey.

a-talk 11-26-2008 07:01 AM

Wow, sorry to hear man. Use that momentum . .

Start job shopping and networking, use that energy that got you so far in the first place. We're pulling for you!

StaleAle 11-26-2008 07:34 AM

Hmmmmm Shinebox 4000 racing co., inc..?

Sounds like the stars have aligned and Garza and you should start a new business and rent a place together : )

Really sorry to hear about this though Mike :( That really sux but keep your head up. You just may like it out West with us......

vwfreak 11-26-2008 08:00 AM

Sorry to hear that man..... Chin Up!!

casem 11-26-2008 08:57 AM

That's awful news :[. Good luck, something will work out for you I'm sure.

hals86cgt 11-26-2008 09:18 AM

Really sorry to hear that Mike... Remain postive...oportunities will present themselves..

jitsu303 11-26-2008 09:28 AM

It may be a cliche but...

...everything happens for a reason. I truly believe that. You will look back on today at some point and say "I'm happy the way things turned out". When one door closes, another one opens.

That may sound lame but I've been doing alot of introspection myself lately and it's true. We recently went through some rough personnel cuts here (I was lucky) and it's never easy for anyone involved.

Enjoy your holiday weekend and don't get too down on yourself.