Audi A1 Discussion forum for the Audi A1

Audi A1 Quattro

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 01:18 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi A1 Quattro

Hello I have this wonderful car 1-333 A1 Q is there anybody out there that know about a cold air-intake for the car our a intake that will fit with some mod. I heard that gruppe m has one that will fit but I think its to expensive for the increase of power It will bring.
Old 08-23-2017, 05:12 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 490 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by Fredrik RS3
Hello I have this wonderful car 1-333 A1 Q is there anybody out there that know about a cold air-intake for the car our a intake that will fit with some mod. I heard that gruppe m has one that will fit but I think its to expensive for the increase of power It will bring.
Very rare car you have there Fredrik - not sure too many will be familiar with it. As it was almost hand built, I would be surprised if anything could fit without major modification.

GruppeM make one for the A1, and the S1, but I did not think they made one for the A1 quattro - Japan never received one of the 333 made, as far as I know.

If the value of the car is important to you, it might be better not to modify it too much? But if you want to, the engine is an EA113 (Type CDL) so both ABT and MTM have tunes for this engine to around 310hp. I think that would provide a better result than changing an air intake - the engine is a little light on torque vs the S1 that followed. The ABT tune will fix that:

Audi A1 quattro chiptuning from ABT Sportsline

Enjoy your special car, I believe they are a lot of fun!!
Old 08-23-2017, 09:37 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you so much for a quik answear. The thing is that its already tuned i sweden by Stertman motorsport. But they dont have any intakes for it and i wont more