Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 Discussion forum for the 8L and 8P Audi A3 S3 and RS3
Sponsored by: Audi Online Parts

A3 8P Body Kits??

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2019, 09:00 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A3 8P Body Kits??

Anybody out there know a good place to find aftermarket bumpers and skirts for my 09 5dr.? I damaged both front and back covers, and would like to give it a better look while I repair it. I've been looking at the RS3 body kit and I'm pretty satisfied with their look. Any advice on where I can go that won't charge me an arm and leg for Polypropylene? Fiberglass isn't an option either. Save that garbage for your Civic.

Thanks,

-Kyle
Old 05-19-2019, 12:05 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since I can't figure out how to edit my original post, I'll just add on that I'm not completely dead set on the RS3 body kit, it just seems to be the available kit I can find of decent quality. I'll say that is pretty sexy tho. Also, the top half of my rear bumper is still good if I happen across a kit that only requires changing the bottom half . Any suggestions on available ABS or Poly kits are greatly welcome.. Just don't bother pointing me towards the Ebay fiberglass specials. I've spend all morning wading through that garbage trying to find anything made from something different. I know it's lighter and cheaper.. but the belle of the ball shouldn't be paraded around in a $5 gown even if she's gonna be a couple pounds heavier. I already know how that story of research, hard work, and money saved ends. And where it would end.. Right there in parking lot of the grocery store with my ol lady trying to park or one of these TN highway potholes taking it from me. I'd rather fill and touch up scratches for the life of the vehicle than have to Kitty Hair my whats left of my dignity back onto a car I obviously have no capability of respecting until it's so broken that I have to pay the body shop to spray my new fragile egg i'm about to strap in front of me and demand it take every single bit of punishment I can throw at it while keeping me safe and away from harm. If we were in the wild, I would pay a cognitive Audi good money just to watch it turn on and tear apart the sorry scumbag who would willingly and knowingly yet unrightfully deface and desecrate this precision piece of machinery that has much more right to exist and has contributed more to advancement of technology and betterment of humanity than his enslaver's entire bloodline ever has or will. One day, i know he will tire of the suffering and lash out at the throat of the unworthy until the departed hand reveals the key that will unlock his chains and the oppressed will take his justified place at the throne built of his forefather's toil... Wait.. what were we talking about?