Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

2018 RS3 Sedan on Cdn/UK Website

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 05:53 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2018 RS3 Sedan on Cdn/UK Website

Noticed they have it up now. Must be getting closer now.
Old 02-10-2017, 06:59 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Damn! Audi Canada's on the roll! Way ahead of Audi USA.
Old 02-11-2017, 02:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

still no pricing or option sheet. I've had my deposit down since January 2016.
Old 02-12-2017, 07:27 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by tjacoby
still no pricing or option sheet. I've had my deposit down since January 2016.
Are you allowed to walk away and be refunded in full should you not like the car? What type of deposit did they take?
Old 02-13-2017, 11:29 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by RodgerDodger1
Are you allowed to walk away and be refunded in full should you not like the car? What type of deposit did they take?
I'm able to order the car however I want, and if I don't like it when it arrives I walk away with my deposit returned. I'd just purchased my S3 from the dealer, and we settled on a $500 deposit. I'm hoping the delays help the new Audi Sport CEO bring his Lamborghini influence to the RS3's suspension setup.
Old 02-15-2017, 05:44 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Called my Audi sales rep yesterday. No concrete information on the RS3 for the US model. Possible deliveries starting in September 2017 time frame. I put my name down as a very interested prospective buyer. Can't believe I did that as I love my 2015 S3 and was expecting to keep it for many, many years. But the RS3 looks and specs are impressive! And my S3 still has great trade value. Not sure how many names are on the RS3 want list currently and we know there won't be that many available so this may all be a pipe dream. Good luck to those hoping to snag one of these beauties......
Old 02-15-2017, 04:19 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

My dealer have several already "ordered" by customers, I don't think I would be in the first batch, could putting a deposit I can walk away at two places is a good idea or it's just "bad" for others (?)
Old 02-15-2017, 04:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

Looks like I can place my order in Vancouver this week, fingers crossed. Dealer's expecting 8 cars this year.
Old 02-15-2017, 07:19 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by tjacoby
Looks like I can place my order in Vancouver this week, fingers crossed. Dealer's expecting 8 cars this year.
Based on the pricing some had mentioned ($65k Can base), I think it will sell out easily. However, the key might be the early reviews..once they start to come out. Because if you read all the reviews of the S3, and even the RS7, 90% of them mention no feel the road and over boosted steering. Which is what I had on my S and I said I would never again pay $60k+ for a vehicle that had miles less feel than my wife's Tiguan! Maybe they will get the RS3 right but I am not holding my breath. If they do, and if the price comes in around $75k fully loaded, it will be my nice vehicle for sure. Nothing else out there (now) competes.
Old 02-15-2017, 07:21 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by RodgerDodger1
Based on the pricing some had mentioned ($65k Can base), I think it will sell out easily. However, the key might be the early reviews..once they start to come out. Because if you read all the reviews of the S3, and even the RS7, 90% of them mention no feel the road and over boosted steering. Which is what I had on my S and I said I would never again pay $60k+ for a vehicle that had miles less feel than my wife's Tiguan! Maybe they will get the RS3 right but I am not holding my breath. If they do, and if the price comes in around $75k fully loaded, it will be my nice vehicle for sure. Nothing else out there (now) competes.
Maybe that will make you place your order than so here's the order guide...

Prices are in CDN...

Base: 62,900$
1,750$ Audi RS fixed suspension (replaces the magnetic suspension), carbon fiber engine cover, 280km/h top speed limiter
850$ Exterior mirror in black, front lip black, window surrounds black, rear lip spoiler black
1,400$ Active lane assist, adaptive cruise, pre-sense front, high-beam assist
5,800$ Ceramic brakes
900$ Carbon fiber inlays
850$ Sport Exhaust system with black tips
400$ Red calliper

A few notes:
- Still manual adjusting front seats but power lumbar
- No heated stearing

And i'm wondering what the "Sport exhaust system with black tips" is... Does it changes the sound or it's just the "already the sport exhaust" but with black tips?

Who's in?

Quick Reply: 2018 RS3 Sedan on Cdn/UK Website