AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi-a3-s3-rs-3-mkii-209/)
-   -   2019 RS3: share your deals (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi-a3-s3-rs-3-mkii-209/2019-rs3-share-your-deals-2974132/)

a4 4snow 06-14-2019 09:10 AM

2019 RS3: share your deals

**Admin delete if this is against the rules**

Hi All, I know other forums I have been on in the past had sections where people shared their purchase deals so that others could have a clear idea what to expect, and thought some might fine it useful here as well (I know I like to know if I am getting a deal or not). Those forums also had some dealer insiders who could give lease details as well so everyone could be on a level playing field. I will start and not sure how decent my deal is especially since I am in California where people seem to just shell out money vs negotiating and the dealers take advantage of that.

My Deal (as of pre delivery):
5MB - Inlays - Carbon, 6W9 - DELETE Front License Plate Holder, 950 - Dynamic package, 952 - Driver assistance package, ACL - Audi connect Guide, PEH - RS design selection interior, PNK - Technology package, RTM - Audi Guard All Weather Floor Mats "RS 3" logo

K6K6 - Ara Blue crystal effect/QB - Black w/Crescendo Red stitching

MSRP $65,970
3% off $63,990
Doc fee $85
Utilizing my credit union for financing so no lease details to share but have a 3.45% APR for 84 months

Dchang81 06-14-2019 06:49 PM

84 months?

Juggernaut 06-15-2019 07:49 AM

These threads tend to just get responses from those who got great deals, skewing the results, so I'm gonna fess up and admit I paid sticker lol. Not many buildable allocations to be had in the Chicagoland area, so I took what I could get. Got a decent tradein though.

tigerhonaker 06-15-2019 08:23 AM

Saturday morning guys,

I can say the following regarding purchases of new cars.
Over the years I have on occasions actually paid over MSRP and once was for the 1st year Honda introduced the Honda Accord Coupe.
I saw it on the showroom floor and wanted it.
I got into a bidding war actually and the Honda G/M said, Terry if you want it I'll sale it to you for $$$$$$$$
You in or not ???
I took him up on his offer.
I have done that not a lot but as I said more than once that's for sure.

Speaking of the current Audi "Tango Red Metallic" I have nothing to say on that.
Other than the following to those of you that have been around the car business like me for years upon years.
I worked with the G/M years ago so that should tell any of you what kind of deal I got.
I'm totally 100% satisfied with All-Aspects of the purchase of mine. :)

As many-many of us know car deals all depend on who one knows, how limited the car is, our personal credit history, where we are located in the USA, along with other factors.

Terry

chicago_marketing 06-22-2019 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Juggernaut (Post 25330610)
These threads tend to just get responses from those who got great deals, skewing the results, so I'm gonna fess up and admit I paid sticker lol. Not many buildable allocations to be had in the Chicagoland area, so I took what I could get. Got a decent tradein though.

Thanks for being honest. In the B9 forum people are like “I got 12% off on the RS5 Sportback” :rolleyes:
The Chicago market is rough for the RS lines and negotiation power.

Juggernaut 06-22-2019 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by chicago_marketing (Post 25333478)
Thanks for being honest. In the B9 forum people are like “I got 12% off on the RS5 Sportback” :rolleyes:
The Chicago market is rough for the RS lines and negotiation power.

Yeah, plenty more RS5s sitting on the lots, I can see 5-8% off easy on a coupe, but 12% on an SB...I find that very hard to believe.

Dchang81 06-22-2019 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Juggernaut (Post 25333482)
Yeah, plenty more RS5s sitting on the lots, I can see 5-8% off easy on a coupe, but 12% on an SB...I find that very hard to believe.

I wouldn't call it hard, when initial offers I've gotten are 8-10% on sportbacks without even trying. There are a lot on dealer lots of you don't mind getting it shipped. RS3's with them hitting dealer lots in bunches is getting discounted 6% from offers I've gotten. I'm not a particularly shrewd negotiator and I'm in socal so I'm sure others can do better.

chicago_marketing 06-22-2019 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Dchang81 (Post 25333658)
I wouldn't call it hard, when initial offers I've gotten are 8-10% on sportbacks without even trying. There are a lot on dealer lots of you don't mind getting it shipped. RS3's with them hitting dealer lots in bunches is getting discounted 6% from offers I've gotten. I'm not a particularly shrewd negotiator and I'm in socal so I'm sure others can do better.

Yeah okay buddy.

Dchang81 06-22-2019 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by chicago_marketing (Post 25333662)
Yeah okay buddy.

Uh not sure why I'd lie about this stuff. You can contact dealers yourself. There's a ton of stock in socal. I'm sure others markets they are rarer making it harder to get discounts.

a4 4snow 06-24-2019 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Dchang81 (Post 25330504)
84 months?

My Credit union gives the same APR for 12 months as it does 84 so for me I would rather keep payments low and pay off quicker than 84 months just incase I need a rainy day fund.