Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

Black Optics Package is a MUST if ......

Old 09-22-2017, 05:27 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Pmpsch
Fully agree with this. Daytona and Alu on its way. It would look way too batmobile if it was any different.
Um no, sorry that's wrong. Too batmobile? Seriously. That's an idiotic statement.
Old 09-22-2017, 06:26 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Timmay
Um no, sorry that's wrong. Too batmobile? Seriously. That's an idiotic statement.
Very classy!
Old 09-22-2017, 07:05 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Very classy!
Yes, equally as classy as someone suggesting that people that own a dark colored car with B/O drive a batmobile.
Old 09-24-2017, 08:04 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Timmay
Yes, equally as classy as someone suggesting that people that own a dark colored car with B/O drive a batmobile.
Nothing wrong with driving a batmobile lol.

You need to research your definition of classiness. Treating someone of being an idiot versus suggesting that someone who drives a dark colored car drives a batmobile !?

Time to consult, you seem to have a serious anti-Batman syndrome.

really funny (and classy)
Old 09-25-2017, 11:10 AM
AudiWorld Super User

You need to research your definition of classiness. Treating someone of being an idiot versus suggesting that someone who drives a dark colored car drives a batmobile !?

Time to consult, you seem to have a serious anti-Batman syndrome.

really funny (and classy)
LOL. To clarify, I said it was an "idiotic statement", did not specifically call you an idiot. People are known to make stupid comments every now and then, and I include myself.
Old 09-25-2017, 12:56 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

For the record. I'd drive a batmobile. But, at this time, I've kinda got a Glacier White thing going on.
Old 09-25-2017, 01:03 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by BlackOptic
For the record. I'd drive a batmobile. But, at this time, I've kinda got a Glacier White thing going on.
You're driving what I consider my favorite color combo. I had many white on black cars but I decided to go with a darker color this time around. Glacier looks awesome with black optics.
Old 09-25-2017, 02:05 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

white and nardo must have b/o. for me, my last car was a 2004 a4 and it came with black trim (not optics). everyone at the time was trying to upgrade there trim to the chrome like the s4. now i buy an s3 and everyone wants black. hahaha. i have monsoon gray and actually prefer the chrome for this color. im also not into black wheels so....
Old 09-25-2017, 02:55 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Haha, well for what it's worth, the wheels aren't black with the BO option unless you're referring to the black blades that come with the RS3.
Old 09-26-2017, 10:10 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I have a 2017 S3 in Ara Blue with standard finish. I hummed and hawed over the BO option . But in the end I decided on standard. Why? I preferred the 19" alloy wheel package, the aluminium mirrors and the fact that it had a different looking grille to a standard A3 and the BO looked the same from a distance.. I am not a fan of chrome but if the S3 had been offered with a honeycomb black grille. I would have taken that in a heartbeat with the aluminium rear bumper and chrome exhaust tips. Therefore, I think you know what I would have chosen for an Ara Blue RS3, the AO package and also for Mythos Black and Daytona Gray.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Black Optics Package is a MUST if ......