Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models
View Poll Results: What Color Did You Get/Order for your RS3?
Nardo Gray
30.58%
Mythos Black Metallic
6.61%
Glacier White Metallic
9.09%
Florett Silver Metallic
5.79%
Catalunya Red Metallic
8.26%
Daytona Gray Pearl
14.05%
Ara Blue Crystal
20.66%
Audi Exclusive
4.96%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Curious about RS3 Color Popularity

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2017, 03:12 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I believe we are getting close to everyone voting (at least those who wish to). Currently the results are as follows:

1) Ara
2) Nardo
3) Daytona
4) Glacier White
5) Catalunya

However Ara & Nardo keep changing places between 1st & 2nd (depends on when you look) and Daytona remains only slightly ahead of White.
Old 09-20-2017, 03:16 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I was hoping that the person who chose the Exclusive color would weigh in with their particular choice. If you prefer to remain anonymous (and are willing of course), please send me a private message with your color choice (and why if you want to as well) and I will post it without any personal reference.

Thanks again to all who have voted to this point. The total is 48 as of this posting.
Old 09-20-2017, 04:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by russbert
I was hoping that the person who chose the Exclusive color would weigh in with their particular choice. If you prefer to remain anonymous (and are willing of course), please send me a private message with your color choice (and why if you want to as well) and I will post it without any personal reference.

Thanks again to all who have voted to this point. The total is 48 as of this posting.
I'm actually surprised and pleased that Daytona is only about 15% of the population. I thought that would be one of the most popular colors along with Nardo and Ara.
Old 09-20-2017, 04:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Audifourme
Here are all the colors with Alu optics. Got these pics from another post either here or other forum, can't remember. Sorry if a repost.
Well, not ALL the colors. I don't see my Florett silver one there. It appears my color is pretty unique. Daytona was my second choice. My Florett Silver RS3 is a close match to my car's garage mate: a 96 Porsche C4S in Polar Silver. Bottom line: I'm lazy and like how forgiving silver is as well as how nice it looks. Oh yes, and it is nondescript, so I can be lower profile. Good poll.
Old 09-20-2017, 04:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by keninblaine
Well, not ALL the colors. I don't see my Florett silver one there. It appears my color is pretty unique. Daytona was my second choice. My Florett Silver RS3 is a close match to my car's garage mate: a 96 Porsche C4S in Polar Silver. Bottom line: I'm lazy and like how forgiving silver is as well as how nice it looks. Oh yes, and it is nondescript, so I can be lower profile. Good poll.
You are correct. Had not noticed that. Yes, Silver is a historic color for Audi/MB/Porsche from its early racing days. Paint added unnecessary weight, so bare metal was it. Great color choice and great taste in cars as well. My current 96 993 is Grand Prix White. I had a 97 C4S in Polar Silver for a while before it went to my brother in law. Still in the family. Love it!
Old 09-20-2017, 05:50 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

My Florett Silver vote is up there!
Old 09-20-2017, 04:05 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by blueshift
My Florett Silver vote is up there!
Since we each voted, why is there only one vote for Florett Silver?

Too bad there has been such little response to this poll. Title should likely have indicated it was a poll, which may have attracted more people.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Since we each voted, why is there only one vote for Florett Silver? .....
Hmm, I was wondering that myself especially since you both voted for the silver. The number of votes has increased slightly, from 48 to 50, and the number of votes does add up to 50. So does everyone actually see what I see at the bottom of the poll ... "You have already voted on this poll?" If not, that would explain the discrepancy, otherwise I'm at a loss to explain the difference. Thanks and hopefully we will have a few more voters. Next time I will include the word POLL in the title.
Attached Thumbnails Curious about RS3 Color Popularity-capture.jpg  
Old 09-20-2017, 08:28 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by russbert
Hmm, I was wondering that myself especially since you both voted for the silver. The number of votes has increased slightly, from 48 to 50, and the number of votes does add up to 50. So does everyone actually see what I see at the bottom of the poll ... "You have already voted on this poll?" If not, that would explain the discrepancy, otherwise I'm at a loss to explain the difference. Thanks and hopefully we will have a few more voters. Next time I will include the word POLL in the title.
Looks like I likely screwed up yesterday when I thought I voted. I just did, and now it shows 2 in Florett Silver. Sorry for the mixup.
Old 09-20-2017, 08:44 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm actually surprised there aren't more Glacier Whites. That's an awesome color combo with Black Optics.

Quick Reply: Curious about RS3 Color Popularity