Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

I'm pulling the trigger: 2019 Audi RS3!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2019, 03:13 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm pulling the trigger: 2019 Audi RS3!!!

Man, I'm nervous. I've never ordered a car I haven't driven before but I've basically seen every youtube video review that exists and I'm confident that it won't disappoint. Am I right? Owners confirm please!

Details:
2019 Audi RS3 Nardo Gray
Dynamic Package
Technology Package
Drivers Assistance
RS Design Selection Interior

Will be placing the order tomorrow at around noon at Santa Monica Audi here in Los Angeles. Sales rep estimates between 72-92 days for delivery. This wait is going to absolutely crush me.
This won't be my first Audi and not my first VW. Currently drive a Jeep Wrangler which is a far cry from what I'm about to get or what I've owned. I'm excited/nervous... screw it... let's gooooooooooo.
Old 04-16-2019, 03:33 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Congrats! Go drive an S3.. Will be the same, but faster. I bought my R8 without ever sitting in one and then drove it cross country home... Didn't regret it
Old 04-16-2019, 04:41 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have the exact car, 2018. See the pictures below. I bought it at Beverly Hills Audi end of May last year.

Originally Posted by m0te
Man, I'm nervous. I've never ordered a car I haven't driven before but I've basically seen every youtube video review that exists and I'm confident that it won't disappoint. Am I right? Owners confirm please!

Details:
2019 Audi RS3 Nardo Gray
Dynamic Package
Technology Package
Drivers Assistance

Will be placing the order tomorrow at around noon at Santa Monica Audi here in Los Angeles. Sales rep estimates between 72-92 days for delivery. This wait is going to absolutely crush me.
This won't be my first Audi and not my first VW. Currently drive a Jeep Wrangler which is a far cry from what I'm about to get or what I've owned. I'm excited/nervous... screw it... let's gooooooooooo.
Old 04-16-2019, 05:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Congrats! I’m also in the LA area and have a similar car on order (no RS design, no driver assistance, but black optics) and hope to have by the end of the month.

Will be very curious to hear how your Santa Monica Audi sales experience goes. I’ve had some challenges at Beverly Hills (albeit more on the service side, which is pretty disconnected from sales), so may start going to Santa Monica.
Old 04-16-2019, 09:04 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by m0te

Details:
2019 Audi RS3 Nardo Gray
Dynamic Package
Technology Package
Drivers Assistance

With all the RS3's there must be in your area, I'm surprised you couldn't find someone who would let you try theirs. I've had mine for 20 months with 20k miles on it now. I think there are few cars that can give you the performance and build quality for the same money as the RS3. Good luck enduring your wait. Suggest fixating on something else for a few months.
Old 04-17-2019, 03:25 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Double the wait time and you may be close to actual date you might see the car, lol, we ordered in Oct, nothing yet.... hopefully soon
Old 04-17-2019, 03:30 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 873 Likes on 714 Posts

Congrats on the new ride
Old 04-17-2019, 10:44 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

This is it! Nice pick up. If you don’t mind I’ll be ogling these photos and others until mine arrives.

Originally Posted by Rans09vert
I have the exact car, 2018. See the pictures below. I bought it at Beverly Hills Audi end of May last year.

Old 04-17-2019, 10:46 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Thanks and congrats on yours! I’ll definitely let you know how it goes. Dealing with the internet sales manager at the moment and will be meeting her later this afternoon. Will report back!

Originally Posted by BusStopF1
Congrats! I’m also in the LA area and have a similar car on order (no RS design, no driver assistance, but black optics) and hope to have by the end of the month.

Will be very curious to hear how your Santa Monica Audi sales experience goes. I’ve had some challenges at Beverly Hills (albeit more on the service side, which is pretty disconnected from sales), so may start going to Santa Monica.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:10 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Sinister#4
Double the wait time and you may be close to actual date you might see the car, lol, we ordered in Oct, nothing yet.... hopefully soon
in reading all these threads on this forum and another i know that some of you folks have been waiting a long time. i also am reading though that it's mostly due to a production stoppage which didn't end until earlier this year.

curious at the time your ordered, was there any original estimate given? was the production stoppage already in place at that time?

Quick Reply: I'm pulling the trigger: 2019 Audi RS3!!!