Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

New OHIO plate ideas for my incoming RS3

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2017, 01:49 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's another one worth considering:

RS3PECT

Thoughts?
Old 06-20-2017, 03:01 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Psychout
Here's another one worth considering:

RS3PECT

Thoughts?
I thought about it in a similar way: RSPECT or German style: RSPEKT
Old 06-20-2017, 03:33 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by shivamerlin
I thought about it in a similar way: RSPECT or German style: RSPEKT
Both great! What are your first few thoughts when you read/see RS3PECT?
Old 06-20-2017, 07:02 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I have "INTENS3" for my S3. There are websites used for solving crosswords that you can use to find words that have "RSE" and just replace the "E" with a "3" if you like the idea.

And, I also did the same with my forum name.
Old 06-20-2017, 11:22 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Drawing inspiration from shivamerlin I have secured the same plate in New Zealand. The personalised plate agent needed to get the plate released by the NZ Transport Agency as it was last used in the 1920s! I was somewhat surprised they went to so much effort to make it available but I am pleased they did.

There are two "euro" style plates available in NZ, one with the Southern Cross (part of the NZ flag) and one with a car maker logo (in this case Audi). I actually decided on the Southern Cross just so there weren't too many Audi logos on the new RS3 Sportback (expected later this year).
Attached Thumbnails New OHIO plate ideas for my incoming RS3-1200-1.png   New OHIO plate ideas for my incoming RS3-1200.png  

Last edited by Jono72; 06-21-2017 at 12:22 AM.
Old 06-21-2017, 02:43 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jono72; Most excellent!! Congrats. But you have to count the number of times people ask you to explain the plate and report your findings to us please. LOL

RS3PECT and RSPEKT are very cool too. I will actually only be using 6 characters on my plate as I'm going to get a retired USAF logo on my plate this year. Have been retired from active duty since '99 but never put the crest on my plate. Will for the next plate and only room for 6 characters then.

shivamerlin; Sind Sie Deutsch?

Last edited by Fixeroh; 06-21-2017 at 02:46 AM.
Old 06-21-2017, 04:13 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Fixeroh
Jono72; Most excellent!! Congrats. But you have to count the number of times people ask you to explain the plate and report your findings to us please. LOL

RS3PECT and RSPEKT are very cool too. I will actually only be using 6 characters on my plate as I'm going to get a retired USAF logo on my plate this year. Have been retired from active duty since '99 but never put the crest on my plate. Will for the next plate and only room for 6 characters then.

shivamerlin; Sind Sie Deutsch?
Fixeroh, ja ich bin Deutsch. Moved to the US in 2006.

Been thinking about another plate: VERSAUT which means "Naughty" in German but no way I will do it...maybe someone here is brave enough! :-0

Jono72, love your plates!!
Old 06-21-2017, 06:04 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

shivamerlin; Kind of figured you might be. I'm from Stuttgart. Dad was an American GI. Lived in the US most of my youth but spent 15 years stationed in Germany with the USAF. There are lots of naughty German words we could put on license plates and no one would be the wiser. LOL. My wife is from Puerto Rico and the plates on her Q5 read BORIKEN. Which Puerto Ricans pick up right away. Lost to everyone else. But even my current TRNSPTR plate is lost on some people. Black Audi? Transporter? Apparently not as many people have seen the movie as I assumed. LOL

How about GEILER3?
Old 06-21-2017, 09:58 AM
AudiWorld Member

As indicated, I decided to go with "12453" in Michigan, but another clever one playing on the 3 as a reversed E that I saw was "DAT ARS3". If the car were a little squatter, that would be perfect!
Old 06-21-2017, 11:18 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Fixeroh
shivamerlin; Kind of figured you might be. I'm from Stuttgart. Dad was an American GI. Lived in the US most of my youth but spent 15 years stationed in Germany with the USAF. There are lots of naughty German words we could put on license plates and no one would be the wiser. LOL. My wife is from Puerto Rico and the plates on her Q5 read BORIKEN. Which Puerto Ricans pick up right away. Lost to everyone else. But even my current TRNSPTR plate is lost on some people. Black Audi? Transporter? Apparently not as many people have seen the movie as I assumed. LOL

How about GEILER3?
Fixeroh, how cool is that. I grew up near Karlsruhe not even 45 minutes from Suttgart.

There are more plates I would consider:

OVERS3A or the German way: UBERS3A

or how about: PERVERS Literally means "Pervert".
LOL, there are so many plates that I could think of that contain the "RS".

Quick Reply: New OHIO plate ideas for my incoming RS3