Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

New user/owner saying hello

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2018, 06:55 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default New user/owner saying hello

Hi everyone, my name is Raidin, as you can see. I have a new RS3 I purchased this summer and wanted to join an owner forum. This is my first Audi and so I have to find the right forum to join (i.e. the one most used and runs best, or closest to that). It seems this one might be it, would you all agree? Is there a forum better suited to RS3 owners that's more active?

PS I know it's customary to start your introduction or first post with info on you car and pictures, but I haven't taken any pictures of my car yet. As soon as I do, I will post a more proper introduction here.

I bought the car in the summer of 2018. This is a Catalunya Red with the Tech pack, Driver's Assist pack, Dynamic pack, and Black Optics. Standalone options include the front plate holder delete, leatherette covered armrests, and rear side airbags.

Last edited by Raidin; 01-13-2019 at 04:39 PM.
Old 11-25-2018, 07:45 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome Raidin, very nice choice of an Audi vehicle to start with! I would say this is the most active forum out there for the Audi RS and S 3 series vehicles. Good group of folks on this forum with lots of knowledge.

Enjoy!
Old 11-27-2018, 09:44 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You'll find substantially more activity, and substantially more vendor intrusion, on the Audizine forums for the RS3 and S3 models.
Old 01-13-2019, 04:41 PM
AudiWorld Member

Update: I've added my car's specs and pictures (at the top on my original post) so my intro is now complete! Thank you to S3APR'd and docevg for the welcome and answer. =)
Old 01-15-2019, 07:31 AM
2019 RS3 ordered 1-5-2019

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Raidin,

Love the below picture you posted of your RS3 in Red.
Thanks for sharing and it would be great if you would take the time to do a review of your RS3 for us that have them on order.
You know like how do you feel about it in Daily-Driving, Performance, the Exhaust, Headlights, driving it on all different Road-Surfaces, Brakes, ease of seeing out of it in Bumper to Bumper traffic etc.
Just jump in and tell us what you think about it general now that you have had it for months ............

I look forward to reading your comments buddy.

Terry

Old 01-15-2019, 08:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

That's a great idea, Terry! I'll get on it as soon as I have a little time.
Old 01-15-2019, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Raidin
That's a great idea, Terry! I'll get on it as soon as I have a little time.

Raidin,

Excellent will be watching for your Full-Blown-Review buddy.

Terry
Old 01-16-2019, 10:53 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

welcome! and a great choice in colours & options if I say so myself.

I went with Catalunya Red, Black Optics, and all options but kept the steel rotors and skipped the rear side airbags.
Old 02-03-2019, 07:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by tigerhonaker
...Thanks for sharing and it would be great if you would take the time to do a review of your RS3 for us that have them on order.
You know like how do you feel about it in Daily-Driving, Performance, the Exhaust, Headlights, driving it on all different Road-Surfaces, Brakes, ease of seeing out of it in Bumper to Bumper traffic etc.
Just jump in and tell us what you think about it general now that you have had it for months ............

I look forward to reading your comments buddy.

Terry
I decided to post my review in its own thread, since it will get lost in this one. I encourage others to do the same if they wish to review their cars. It will be easier to keep track of everyone's reviews.
Old 02-04-2019, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by Raidin
I decided to post my review in its own thread, since it will get lost in this one. I encourage others to do the same if they wish to review their cars. It will be easier to keep track of everyone's reviews.
Hi Raidin,

Smart decision for sure on doing your review buddy.
Hope you don't mind me posting below that New Thread on your RS3 review.

Click on link below to go straight to Raidin's review,
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/aud...8-rs3-2966642/

Terry

Quick Reply: New user/owner saying hello