Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

RS3 Audi care

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2017, 06:05 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RS3 Audi care

Hey guys,
Prepping for my RS3 delivery at the end of the month... When I closed the deal on the car, the sales manager told me Audi care was $1195 for the RS3, and I talked him down to $1100. Is that a legit price? Did most of you guys get Audi care? What did you pay?
Thanks
Old 11-06-2017, 04:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

It was list at $869 on my sales bill. However, it was thrown in as part of the deal along with $1K off so I didn't have to pay it.

Here are the details straight from Audi.
https://www.audiusa.com/content/dam/...r-Brochure.pdf

Last edited by Audifourme; 11-06-2017 at 04:11 AM.
Old 11-06-2017, 06:32 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Audifourme
It was list at $869 on my sales bill. However, it was thrown in as part of the deal along with $1K off so I didn't have to pay it.

Here are the details straight from Audi.
https://www.audiusa.com/content/dam/...r-Brochure.pdf
It was listed at $679 and it was thrown in as part of the deal as well.
Old 11-06-2017, 07:22 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

$869 was the price I was given as well. Although I ended up getting it for free.
Old 11-06-2017, 07:48 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So I guess it's safe to say the author of this thread is not getting a good deal on Audi Care.
Old 11-06-2017, 07:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

How did you guys get AudiCare included? Are you leasing the car? I did everything I could to get it added and they said absolutely not--I was given a long story about how AudiCare is already discounted and it's a great deal at the retail price.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:19 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I will say this...even at $1100 its cheaper by about $500 than paying for each maintenance individually. I got mine for free because Audi of America waited until my car was at the dealership to do the safety check, and didn't notify the dealer until less than 24 hours from when I was going to pick the car up. Which made me have to wait 3 more days to pick the car up. The sales manager did a great job of making Audi compensate me by having them pay for Audicare.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:37 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Audi Care is sold at a price based on the dealer's discretion. When they give it away for free, this means they are taking the money elsewhere. Nothing is free in this world anymore. I know MSRP is around $869 like what other folks mentioned above but this is for the regular A, Q, and S models. $1,100 seems high but it is an RS model and RS models are more expensive to maintain. Best to call around other Audi dealerships in your area and ask them about the cost of Audi Care for your RS3.

You do not need to buy Audi Care outright when you seal the deal for you car. Audi Care is available for purchase within the period up to your car's first year of operation or x,xxx miles (I forget), whichever comes first. Shop around for Audi Care. You can purchase them anywhere (whoever gives you a good deal on it) but still use the dealer that is most convenient for you for service.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:42 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Nardo12453
I will say this...even at $1100 its cheaper by about $500 than paying for each maintenance individually. I got mine for free because Audi of America waited until my car was at the dealership to do the safety check, and didn't notify the dealer until less than 24 hours from when I was going to pick the car up. Which made me have to wait 3 more days to pick the car up. The sales manager did a great job of making Audi compensate me by having them pay for Audicare.
Well I'm feeling validated now. The RS3 I ordered sat at the port for 3 weeks for a safety inspection and they still wouldn't give on anything--MSRP with no break on AudiCare. I was pretty jaded by the whole experience so I told them to keep the car. I'm feeling good about that decision now!
Old 11-06-2017, 01:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by plat27265
Audi Care is sold at a price based on the dealer's discretion. When they give it away for free, this means they are taking the money elsewhere. Nothing is free in this world anymore. I know MSRP is around $869 like what other folks mentioned above but this is for the regular A, Q, and S models. $1,100 seems high but it is an RS model and RS models are more expensive to maintain. Best to call around other Audi dealerships in your area and ask them about the cost of Audi Care for your RS3.

You do not need to buy Audi Care outright when you seal the deal for you car. Audi Care is available for purchase within the period up to your car's first year of operation or x,xxx miles (I forget), whichever comes first. Shop around for Audi Care. You can purchase them anywhere (whoever gives you a good deal on it) but still use the dealer that is most convenient for you for service.
This is correct. basically I got $1879 off from MSRP. When I asked for $1000 off and Audicare, they said that they still need to charge me for Audicare in the paperwork, as AoA won't let them give it out fro free. They just took it off from the MSRP end. so I ended with it for "free" included in the deal.

Quick Reply: RS3 Audi care