Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

RS3 Canada order check-in

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2017, 08:58 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So, does any one have an Audi Canada contact? Finally got the vehicle details sheet now that the car is in Canada, after asking for it months, and they ordered it completely wrong. Wrong colour, wrong options. I'm honestly a little surprised they didn't order me an A3.

Still waiting for their confirmation it's ****ed and what, if anything they can do - likely nothing other than getting back on the back of the bus.
Old 06-26-2017, 03:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by vassili_z
thanks for the tip. had to use another email address though. am i the only one with a cat. red rs3? seems like everyone is nardo or black.

I've got the same setup: Cat Red, Black Optics, same wheels, and red calipers (despite the Canadian Configurator saying I can't have red calipers with my build, we'll see). Soon!
Old 06-26-2017, 08:39 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Finally got my VIN number from my dealer.. Production Complete date is June 26. Getting excited!
Old 06-27-2017, 10:44 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by eason_c
Finally got my VIN number from my dealer.. Production Complete date is June 26. Getting excited!
Out of curiosity... what was your COMM#? I wonder if mine is approaching quickly as well.
Old 06-27-2017, 12:42 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by GrimTango42
Out of curiosity... what was your COMM#? I wonder if mine is approaching quickly as well.
NA6XXX
Old 06-27-2017, 12:44 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

My RS3 is due on july 3rd in Halifax and ~10 more days to Montréal...

Was told and shared 2 weeks ago delivery will all take place before july 15th to dealers, been told last week-end and confirmed TODAY that delivery should begin this thursday or friday to Montréal dealers and all deliveries of first orders, beginning this week and no later than july 15th which is good!

Dealer is supposed to call me when one comes in, hopefully tomorrow instead of thursday since i'm leaving tomorrow night for 5 days!
Old 06-27-2017, 01:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by eason_c
NA6XXX
Congratulations! I would have figured yours would have been built awhile ago

I saw some folks with NMXXXX COMM#s with theirs being marked complete I think. Maybe I got that mixed up. Either way, looks like I still have a couple months to wait with an NSXXXX comm. Maybe... I was hoping for some good news next month, but if NA is just being completed now, there are many thousands ahead of me
Old 06-27-2017, 02:51 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by GrimTango42
Congratulations! I would have figured yours would have been built awhile ago

I saw some folks with NMXXXX COMM#s with theirs being marked complete I think. Maybe I got that mixed up. Either way, looks like I still have a couple months to wait with an NSXXXX comm. Maybe... I was hoping for some good news next month, but if NA is just being completed now, there are many thousands ahead of me
From my understanding, COMM# includes other Audi models as well. It really depends on how many allocations your dealer gets and how many they are getting per shipment.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:01 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Finally, do we get Homelink (garage door opener) or no? 80k including taxes, I hope it will be port installed...
Old 06-28-2017, 09:10 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I confirmed yesterday with my dealer that the car did indeed arrive in Halifax on June 18th according to them (Vessel arrived June 17 according to portofhalifax.ca). This means if you had ocean shipping vessel 234 (VIKING QUEEN) your cars are confirmed landed and awaiting transport. I was told the cars would be held at port until the July release date for the RS3. I've also heard elsewhere that cars will be delivered to the dealers as soon as possible but may not be able to be released to buyers until the launch. I'm hoping the latter is the case as I don't want to wait another 3-4 weeks after the launch date for the car to get here!

Quick Reply: RS3 Canada order check-in