Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

RS3 Delivery times

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 11:38 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nardo12453
I also got the puddle lights! Is everyone getting these? Or is it random?
Interesting! maybe Audi is throwing it in because they took out the second grocery bag hook, smart key to rear doors, and homelink from the car? LOL. If they are including it, what about those that actually order them and paid for them?

Also, my red lights at the doors are not lighted, just some plastic reflector. Yours?
Old 09-22-2017, 01:16 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

anyone week 3717 who has received updates, unfortunately have yet to receive an email from Audi regarding production. Per my rep a few weeks ago the car was on time with production.
Old 09-22-2017, 01:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Audifourme
Interesting! maybe Audi is throwing it in because they took out the second grocery bag hook, smart key to rear doors, and homelink from the car? LOL. If they are including it, what about those that actually order them and paid for them?

Also, my red lights at the doors are not lighted, just some plastic reflector. Yours?
Those are freaking cool! I hope I “accidentally” get them, too!!

So, these Audi Parts...? We didn’t know anything about them. Is it possible to add them after the car is delivered?

Last edited by mshonhall; 09-23-2017 at 10:32 AM.
Old 09-22-2017, 01:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi Guys,

Everything went smooth at delivery yesterday. Car is amazing! Won't go into the details of my last 100 miles yet as it may be subject for a different thread and not for this "Delivery" thread. However, wanted to share a few pics of the Car at delivery.
Beautiful car and exciting to hear about more deliveries. I get to drive mine in about two weeks!
Old 09-22-2017, 03:49 PM
AudiWorld Member

Hi Guys,

Everything went smooth at delivery yesterday. Car is amazing! Won't go into the details of my last 100 miles yet as it may be subject for a different thread and not for this "Delivery" thread. However, wanted to share a few pics of the Car at delivery.

I also got unexpected "Audi Sports" puddle lights. I didn't order them, nor the dealer asked for them. So, Thank you Audi?, or thanks Port worker that installed them on the wrong car? LOL They are awesome.

Took some pics of parts that you don't usually see. The front spoiler vents are all functional and have that shape for a reason. outer ones flow air to the front brakes, next two vents are for both oil coolers, and the smaller "fangs" also direct additional air to cooler. Center one is for turbo air intercooler. very "cool" (no pun intended)

lastly, took the cover off the engine as I haven't seen it without the cover. It's a mess of cables, injectors, valves. No wonder that put a cover on it. Not like the red valve cover of the old RS3 engine.

Enjoy the pics. For those still waiting, hopefully won't be too much longer. Hang in there, is coming and it's worth the wait.!

Cheers!
Yay!!!! Love it! Mine was released to the carrier today! Maybe tomorrow!

I hope I get the puddle lights too....was gonna order some anyway....they're really good looking.

Again, Congrats!!!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2017, 04:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by banzrs3
anyone week 3717 who has received updates, unfortunately have yet to receive an email from Audi regarding production. Per my rep a few weeks ago the car was on time with production.
I've got a 3817 production and my rep passed along my VIN earlier this week. It's a little ahead of schedule. I'm not signed up with the Audi emails. I've been fortunate that my rep has been keeping me fairly well updated on the progress.
Old 09-22-2017, 08:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by tophalope
Interestingly, VC seems now to be heading towards Delaware Bay. The listed destination for Viking Conquest on Marine Traffic is still Davisville, but when one looks at expected arrivals at Davisville, Viking Conquest is no longer listed (it was previously). I am searching other possible port arrival listings, but have not yet found VC.
Aaannnd.... it’s out of range, again... Curses!! (shaking angry fist at the sky!)
Old 09-22-2017, 08:39 PM
AudiWorld Member

Hi Guys,

I also got unexpected "Audi Sports" puddle lights. I didn't order them, nor the dealer asked for them. So, Thank you Audi?, or thanks Port worker that installed them on the wrong car? LOL They are awesome.

Took some pics of parts that you don't usually see. The front spoiler vents are all functional and have that shape for a reason. outer ones flow air to the front brakes, next two vents are for both oil coolers, and the smaller "fangs" also direct additional air to cooler. Center one is for turbo air intercooler. very "cool" (no pun intended)

lastly, took the cover off the engine as I haven't seen it without the cover. It's a mess of cables, injectors, valves. No wonder that put a cover on it. Not like the red valve cover of the old RS3 engine.

Enjoy the pics. For those still waiting, hopefully won't be too much longer. Hang in there, is coming and it's worth the wait.

Cheers!
If this isn’t the right forum, then tell me which one it is, because I’d love to hear all about it!
Old 09-22-2017, 09:36 PM
AudiWorld Member

I have no idea what it is doing. It occasionally goes north at cruising speed, then heads slowly back south. I'm hoping it is at Davisville by morning. I don't think there is a port problem because another car carrier docking soon (Splendid ACE inbound from Veracruz, looks to head back to Emden after stopping at Davisville). According to the expected ship list, Viking Conquest and Splendid ACE are supposed to arrive at the same time.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by zzcett
Beautiful car and exciting to hear about more deliveries. I get to drive mine in about two weeks!
Be sure to take pics Scott! My RS3 made it to San Diego yesterday. It is now just awaiting the final boat ride over. I managed to track down the boat that will be taking the RS3 to Honolulu. The date the dealer gets the car looks to be on 10/11 at the latest. It feels pretty nice knowing that date is a pretty firm date given how quickly the dealership gets ahold of the cars when they become available from the port here.

Let me know when you start tracking your car back to the islands. There is next to 0 info around what happens to the car once it gets to the Mainland US on the internet, I had to track a lot of that down and can help you figure out where to track from there to iron out your time lines.

Quick Reply: RS3 Delivery times