Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

RS3 Delivery times

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2017, 10:42 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tophalope
Needs a subscription. What does it say?

Scot
Old 08-30-2017, 10:55 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zzcett
Needs a subscription. What does it say?

Scot
Essentially that some VW and Audi shipments are going to be delayed, and that VW AG is looking at alternate ports
Old 08-31-2017, 09:56 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Just saw my RS3 pop up on the dealer's inventory list with a VIN. Sequence number 1865 for those interested. I am waiting for a schedule screen shot update from the dealer... Which boat will it depart on? Original schedule had ship departure at 9/15, so maybe next one after Goodwood?

Originally Posted by mshonhall
Interesting... I'm showing the Siem Cicero leaving on the 1st. My SA said it would be hitting the waters by the 2nd.

And, I'm getting the boat info from an earlier post on here...

Old 08-31-2017, 04:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tophalope
Essentially that some VW and Audi shipments are going to be delayed, and that VW AG is looking at alternate ports
It should be in route, across the ocean, for a few weeks... I'm hoping that by the time it finally makes land in Houston, they will have started to recover from that mess down there.

Here's to hoping! And, not just so I can get my car... For all the people living through all of that down there... My sister and her family have been spared most of its damage, living on the west side of Houston.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:05 AM
AudiWorld Member

It should be in route, across the ocean, for a few weeks... I'm hoping that by the time it finally makes land in Houston, they will have started to recover from that mess down there.

Here's to hoping! And, not just so I can get my car... For all the people living through all of that down there... My sister and her family have been spared most of its damage, living on the west side of Houston.
UPDATE from dealer: Mine left YESTERDAY on the GOODWOOD. The Houston port situation has screwed a lot of stuff up I guess.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:20 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NoogMan
UPDATE from dealer: Mine left YESTERDAY on the GOODWOOD. The Houston port situation has screwed a lot of stuff up I guess.
My SA doesn't seem to have access to the boat info. I asked him a couple of days sago, and, he said he didn't know where people were getting that info from. Maybe it shows up after it actually boards a boat?
Old 09-01-2017, 10:30 AM
AudiWorld Member

My SA doesn't seem to have access to the boat info. I asked him a couple of days sago, and, he said he didn't know where people were getting that info from. Maybe it shows up after it actually boards a boat?

I dunno, but he said it's on the Goodwood....left yesterday.....sure enough, I tracked it, and it's offshore headed west! I would BET yours is on it also. My port will be Jacksonville since I'm in NC/SC. My guy says it's all kinda messed up because of the Houston thing, but they have to keep stuff flowing. The goodwood must be going to Jacksonville with that stuff first, and anyone coming outta Houston may have a delay.....only time will tell.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

I dunno, but he said it's on the Goodwood....left yesterday.....sure enough, I tracked it, and it's offshore headed west! I would BET yours is on it also. My port will be Jacksonville since I'm in NC/SC. My guy says it's all kinda messed up because of the Houston thing, but they have to keep stuff flowing. The goodwood must be going to Jacksonville with that stuff first, and anyone coming outta Houston may have a delay.....only time will tell.
It can't be on Goodwood. It doesn't stop at Jacksonville. It goes to R.I. and then to Houston. The next one that stops at Jacksonville leaves today, is the "Siem Cicero". That's were mine is getting loaded today.

Last edited by Audifourme; 09-01-2017 at 12:09 PM.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Audifourme
It can't be on Goodwood. It doesn't stop at Jacksonville. It goes to R.I. and then to Houston. The next one that stops at Jacksonville leaves today, is the "Siem Cicero". That's were mine is getting loaded today.
He said the same thing, but it said Siem Cicero for mine earlier in the week, then today he checked and it's showing it was loaded on the Goodwood and left yesterday. And no, the Goodwood isn't supposed to go to Jax, but it is supposed to go to Houston, which is closed, so he concluded they must just be by-passing Houston for now and putting cars bound for Jax on the Goodwood, and going there instead of Houston until things get better there. That's the only thing he can figure.

By the way, track the goodwood, it arrived EARLY to Emden and already left. That preliminary schedule didn't have it leaving til the 4th or 5th. It's already come and gone, heading westerly right now.

Last edited by NoogMan; 09-01-2017 at 12:27 PM.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

He said the same thing, but it said Siem Cicero for mine earlier in the week, then today he checked and it's showing it was loaded on the Goodwood and left yesterday. And no, the Goodwood isn't supposed to go to Jax, but it is supposed to go to Houston, which is closed, so he concluded they must just be by-passing Houston for now and putting cars bound for Jax on the Goodwood, and going there instead of Houston until things get better there. That's the only thing he can figure.

By the way, track the goodwood, it arrived EARLY to Emden and already left. That preliminary schedule didn't have it leaving til the 4th or 5th. It's already come and gone, heading westerly right now.
Interesting. I'll start tracking Goodwood as well. Maybe mine is in there too coming in earlier!!

Last edited by Audifourme; 09-01-2017 at 01:03 PM.

Quick Reply: RS3 Delivery times