Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

RS3 Delivery times

Old 09-14-2017, 09:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spicaly
which dealer did you order from?
Audi Atlanta
Old 09-14-2017, 02:49 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Audifourme
Audi Atlanta
Audi of Charlotte, NC for me......boat just offshore of Jax!
Old 09-14-2017, 03:04 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by NoogMan
Audi of Charlotte, NC for me......boat just offshore of Jax!
Awesome. Can't wait! Went to the dealer today and got all paperwork ready, trade in, etc. So, it's just a matter of waiting now.

They still have a 2017 red RS3 on the floor for sale if anyone is interested, 63 miles. I was able to check it out in detail while there. Anyone looking for an RS3 PM and I'll put you in contact with my rep. I was told there were lots of people that put orders in back in June and there are still no allocations given yet by Audi.

I drove the RS3, TTRS, and the R8 V10 Plus at Atlanta Motorsports Park last week for about 2 hours at the track at the Audi Experience event. I loved the R8, but the RS3 is not far behind. It's truly a unique car. I will miss my B8.5 S4 and its manual gearbox, but the RS3 puts a smile on my face with its sweet and unique turbo 5.
Old 09-14-2017, 05:02 PM
AudiWorld Member

Awesome. Can't wait! Went to the dealer today and got all paperwork ready, trade in, etc. So, it's just a matter of waiting now.

They still have a 2017 red RS3 on the floor for sale if anyone is interested, 63 miles. I was able to check it out in detail while there. Anyone looking for an RS3 PM and I'll put you in contact with my rep. I was told there were lots of people that put orders in back in June and there are still no allocations given yet by Audi.

I drove the RS3, TTRS, and the R8 V10 Plus at Atlanta Motorsports Park last week for about 2 hours at the track at the Audi Experience event. I loved the R8, but the RS3 is not far behind. It's truly a unique car. I will miss my B8.5 S4 and its manual gearbox, but the RS3 puts a smile on my face with its sweet and unique turbo 5.
Coming from a Stage 2 TT-RS, I'm curious to see how the RS3 feels in comparison. Coming from V8's, it took me a while to get used to the TT-RS, but I love it.....just not the size as I get older....our kids are getting older and it's just not practical. The RS3 will hopefully fill the void that my B7 RS4 left after it was totaled in a triple rollover when someone hit myself and my 5 year old son back in 2010. There will never be another car like that, but I haven't been this excited about a car in a long time. Not having a 6MT is going to be strange, but I'll learn how to work the DCT to my advantage. I really think I'll keep this one for a LONG time. Glad to hear your positive thoughts on it after a test drive.
Old 09-14-2017, 07:08 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Love hearing real world thoughts about comparisons. Thanks!
Old 09-15-2017, 04:31 AM
AudiWorld Member

Coming from a Stage 2 TT-RS, I'm curious to see how the RS3 feels in comparison. Coming from V8's, it took me a while to get used to the TT-RS, but I love it.....just not the size as I get older....our kids are getting older and it's just not practical. The RS3 will hopefully fill the void that my B7 RS4 left after it was totaled in a triple rollover when someone hit myself and my 5 year old son back in 2010. There will never be another car like that, but I haven't been this excited about a car in a long time. Not having a 6MT is going to be strange, but I'll learn how to work the DCT to my advantage. I really think I'll keep this one for a LONG time. Glad to hear your positive thoughts on it after a test drive.
Yeah, the B7 RS4 was, and still is a special car. Sorry to hear about your accident, but it sounds like it did its job and you both walked away. This will be my first car ever that is not manual. I'm 55 and I have had my share of them. I still have my 993 when I get the itch of rowing gears. I just need to stop stumping my left foot on the floorboard when I come to a full stop, and get use to the grandma sized brake pedal. LOL

Originally Posted by mshonhall
Love hearing real world thoughts about comparisons. Thanks!
About the RS3 and the S4? or about the 3 different R's at the track?
Old 09-15-2017, 07:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know where you are coming from. I really hope the RS3 fills the same void for me as well. Ever since my RS4 spun a rod I have missed it. Hopefully, the RS3 is as special as the RS4 was.

Old 09-15-2017, 08:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by andru1313
I know where you are coming from. I really hope the RS3 fills the same void for me as well. Ever since my RS4 spun a rod I have missed it. Hopefully, the RS3 is as special as the RS4 was.
There will NEVER be another sound like an RS4 with a Milltek non resonated exhaust. It was just heavenly.....and what a beautiful transmission. And that stance it had......OMG it looked like a bulldog from the front. I'm guessing the current A3 is very similar in size to the B7 A4 by overall dimensions. I had a B8 A4 for a while during my wait for the TT-RS, and that thing felt HUGE compared to my B7. I think the RS3 will fit nicely in the middle, and the kids will be able to get in and out without starting a freaking war over who gets to sit shotgun in the TT_RS.....lol!

Craig
Old 09-15-2017, 10:17 AM
AudiWorld Member

Amen!!! Yah I had an AWE exhaust on mine and set my neighbor's car alarm off every cold morning. I think they threw a block party the day it blew up...

There will NEVER be another sound like an RS4 with a Milltek non resonated exhaust. It was just heavenly.....and what a beautiful transmission. And that stance it had......OMG it looked like a bulldog from the front. I'm guessing the current A3 is very similar in size to the B7 A4 by overall dimensions. I had a B8 A4 for a while during my wait for the TT-RS, and that thing felt HUGE compared to my B7. I think the RS3 will fit nicely in the middle, and the kids will be able to get in and out without starting a freaking war over who gets to sit shotgun in the TT_RS.....lol!

Craig
Old 09-15-2017, 11:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Is anyone getting any free stuff thrown in like all weather mats or anything else?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RS3 Delivery times