Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

RS3 Delivery times

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 12:23 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've read about people getting money off and free audi care.... i'm going to ask once my sales rep starts putting the paperwork together, and cross my fingers and hope for the best.
Old 09-15-2017, 12:45 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I asked my sales guy today and he said nadda.

Originally Posted by spicaly
I've read about people getting money off and free audi care.... i'm going to ask once my sales rep starts putting the paperwork together, and cross my fingers and hope for the best.
Old 09-15-2017, 01:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by andru1313
Is anyone getting any free stuff thrown in like all weather mats or anything else?
I got a keychain.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:56 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Audi field rep

I was supposed to take delivery of my 2018 RS3 tomorrow, but received a call from the sales manager at the dealership today telling me that an Audi field rep needed to come out and inspect the vehicle, but wasn't coming until Monday. Audi will also not let the dealership let me take delivery of vehicle until the inspection happens on Monday. Anyone hear of this happening before?

The sales manager didn't know exactly what was being inspected or what the rep was going to do.

The only good thing that came out of this is that the sales manager got Audi to cover the cost of Audicare for me.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:42 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 1 Post

I cancelled a deposit for a 2018 Cataluny Red with Dynamic Package that is being delivered in October b/c I ended up with a 2017 Glacier White Metallic with $2500 off of MSRP. Glad I did bc I like the Tech package and the carbon fiber trim.
Old 09-15-2017, 06:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Never heard of that. Sounds odd to me.

Originally Posted by Nardo12453
I was supposed to take delivery of my 2018 RS3 tomorrow, but received a call from the sales manager at the dealership today telling me that an Audi field rep needed to come out and inspect the vehicle, but wasn't coming until Monday. Audi will also not let the dealership let me take delivery of vehicle until the inspection happens on Monday. Anyone hear of this happening before?

The sales manager didn't know exactly what was being inspected or what the rep was going to do.

The only good thing that came out of this is that the sales manager got Audi to cover the cost of Audicare for me.
Old 09-16-2017, 07:29 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Audifourme
Yeah, the B7 RS4 was, and still is a special car. Sorry to hear about your accident, but it sounds like it did its job and you both walked away. This will be my first car ever that is not manual. I'm 55 and I have had my share of them. I still have my 993 when I get the itch of rowing gears. I just need to stop stumping my left foot on the floorboard when I come to a full stop, and get use to the grandma sized brake pedal. LOL

About the RS3 and the S4? or about the 3 different R's at the track?

Goodwood FINALLY docked in Jax. They seemed to have been a bit behind in Jax from the storm and only having 3 terminals for car deliveries. I watched car carriers roll in/out of there all day yesterday......it's all very interesting to watch on a iive tracker. Goodwood finally got a parking spot this morning after 24 hours of hanging offshore.
Old 09-16-2017, 09:28 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by NoogMan
Goodwood FINALLY docked in Jax. They seemed to have been a bit behind in Jax from the storm and only having 3 terminals for car deliveries. I watched car carriers roll in/out of there all day yesterday......it's all very interesting to watch on a iive tracker. Goodwood finally got a parking spot this morning after 24 hours of hanging offshore.
Yup, noticed that. It now shows HOU as its destination, so it should be leaving shortly. Next step is keep an eye on your dealer's inventory. You should already see your car there with its VIN number but with no price. Once the price shows, it means that the Windows Sticker has been created for it at port and assigned to the dealer. For the Guys waiting in Houston, Goodwood is on its way!
Old 09-16-2017, 09:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Audifourme
Yeah, the B7 RS4 was, and still is a special car. Sorry to hear about your accident, but it sounds like it did its job and you both walked away. This will be my first car ever that is not manual. I'm 55 and I have had my share of them. I still have my 993 when I get the itch of rowing gears. I just need to stop stumping my left foot on the floorboard when I come to a full stop, and get use to the grandma sized brake pedal. LOL

About the RS3 and the S4? or about the 3 different R's at the track?
Cars in general, but, more specifically, how the RS 3 stands against other cars, too... This is the first car I've ever bought sight unseen and without a test drive. A tad unnerving. Comparisons give me basis of what to expect when I finally plant my butt in the seat!

Last edited by mshonhall; 09-16-2017 at 02:21 PM.
Old 09-16-2017, 01:44 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
Default Ship tracking question

For those that have tracked ships more...

Why has the Viking Conquest gone offline and doesn't look like it's moved in the last 6 days? I would think it would be arriving at port in the next couple of days, if other ships times are followed.

Thoughts?

Last edited by mshonhall; 09-16-2017 at 02:20 PM.

Quick Reply: RS3 Delivery times