RS3 Delivery times - Page 193 - AudiWorld Forums

Notices
Audi A3 / S3 /RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 and up Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

RS3 Delivery times

Old 02-10-2018, 09:39 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by SFMan View Post
Livermore, same as you I think.
who is your SA at Livermore?

i already purchased an RS3 from so cal. Got tired of waiting and no replies.
Old 02-10-2018, 09:47 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by uclaman View Post
i already purchased an RS3 from so cal. Got tired of waiting and no replies.
Congrats! Did you get one that has the same specs as what you've ordered?
Old 02-10-2018, 11:02 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by RedlumF View Post
Congrats! Did you get one that has the same specs as what you've ordered?
yes everything i wanted with dynamic plus package added.
Old 02-12-2018, 11:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

I've had the car home for about two weeks now. It's starting to really feel like my car - and not the cool rental I had in Germany (and again in Honolulu). After driving it for a few days, then getting in the allroad, I was afraid the allroad brakes had gone out when I got to my first stop sign. The performance of the RS3 is a completely different level than my previous Audis. Only odd thing I noticed so far is I haven't yet figured out how to open the windows and not get the wind blowing on my hair- I can open the TT windows a reasonable amount and still keep the coiffure reasonable well.

Just love the way this car feels: it's taut and luxurious at the same time. Completely mild if you drive it that way; a beast if you stomp on it. Love that sound and braap as you start the engine each time. 18 years ago, I fell in love with the smooth curves of the TT and after several times around the car with various Zaino products, I'm digging this car's lines as well - the elegant twist of the lower sill is a beauty. I've always believed the TT will be a classic some day; I now believe this car will be, too.

The updated timeline:
Jul 2017 - Complete Reservation Agreement with dealer
4 Sep - Production week start
14 Sep - Car finished production
Oct - Euro Delivery at Ingolstadt and dropoff at Frankfurt
25 Oct - car departure from Emden
8 Nov - passed through Panama canal
19 Nov - arrival at San Diego
Dec - leaves San Diego and arrival in Honolulu
Jan 2018 - arrival at local port and bring home!

The new and old (for sale) rides.
Old 02-13-2018, 07:50 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by zzcett View Post
. Only odd thing I noticed so far is I haven't yet figured out how to open the windows and not get the wind blowing on my hair- I can open the TT windows a reasonable amount and still keep the coiffure reasonable well.

Congrats on the ride!

As a lady with a considerable mane - and I don't prefer the windblown look - I find that I can roll the windows down in front a generous amount when I have the rear windows open as well. Takes some playing to find the sweet spot - but it does work!
Old 02-13-2018, 03:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by zzcett View Post
I've had the car home for about two weeks now. It's starting to really feel like my car - and not the cool rental I had in Germany (and again in Honolulu). After driving it for a few days, then getting in the allroad, I was afraid the allroad brakes had gone out when I got to my first stop sign. The performance of the RS3 is a completely different level than my previous Audis. Only odd thing I noticed so far is I haven't yet figured out how to open the windows and not get the wind blowing on my hair- I can open the TT windows a reasonable amount and still keep the coiffure reasonable well.

Just love the way this car feels: it's taut and luxurious at the same time. Completely mild if you drive it that way; a beast if you stomp on it. Love that sound and braap as you start the engine each time. 18 years ago, I fell in love with the smooth curves of the TT and after several times around the car with various Zaino products, I'm digging this car's lines as well - the elegant twist of the lower sill is a beauty. I've always believed the TT will be a classic some day; I now believe this car will be, too.

The updated timeline:
Jul 2017 - Complete Reservation Agreement with dealer
4 Sep - Production week start
14 Sep - Car finished production
Oct - Euro Delivery at Ingolstadt and dropoff at Frankfurt
25 Oct - car departure from Emden
8 Nov - passed through Panama canal
19 Nov - arrival at San Diego
Dec - leaves San Diego and arrival in Honolulu
Jan 2018 - arrival at local port and bring home!

The new and old (for sale) rides.
Congratulations my friend; glad you are finally getting to enjoy your own RS3! I can feel you grinning just by reading your post.
Old 02-13-2018, 05:05 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by russbert View Post
Congratulations my friend; glad you are finally getting to enjoy your own RS3! I can feel you grinning just by reading your post.
Oh, was I that obvious?

Search this Thread