Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

RS3 Delivery times

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 10:55 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bipedcreature
My wife said the same thing!! I agree, nardo definitely has a interesting look. I really like daytona, but I was really hoping that there would be more contrast. I considered not doing the black optics, but I really like the black exhaust tips that come on the dynamic package, which requires black optics. I know I will like daytona, but those trim pieces are meant to contrast!
Black exhaust tips comes with either B/O or Alu package. It's what differentiates the Sport exhaust from the standard one. So, if you get the Dynamic package, you'll get black exhaust tips regardless of Alu or B/O exterior.
Old 06-13-2017, 11:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Audifourme
Black exhaust tips comes with either B/O or Alu package. It's what differentiates the Sport exhaust from the standard one. So, if you get the Dynamic package, you'll get black exhaust tips regardless of Alu or B/O exterior.
I just realized that. I kinda like daytona with the alu optics. Such a hard decision because I like the black mirror caps and window trim more than the aluminum trim and caps.
Old 06-13-2017, 11:27 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by xcellr8tion
Was that based on some info they got from Audi or ?. That's a serious bummer!
That wasn't made clear to me, but it was either Audi or the port in Houston. I know they spoke with the port yesterday, don't know if this was based on a follow up or something else though. It's not really surprising though at this point though as the TTRS still hasn't been officially launched and reportedly Audi wants to do that first. And we're only just over two weeks from July.
Old 06-13-2017, 02:13 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is what I just recieved from my salesperson at Sunset (the email came from a Regional Audi of America Sales manager to all regional dealers):

"Many of you have asked about release dates for RS3 and TTRS. Currently, we are looking at early July for RS3 and mid-July for TTRS (pending EPA/CARB approvals). This means that we will unfortunately not see any of these units this month/quarter."
Old 06-13-2017, 02:44 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by xcellr8tion
Here is what I just recieved from my salesperson at Sunset (the email came from a Regional Audi of America Sales manager to all regional dealers):

"Many of you have asked about release dates for RS3 and TTRS. Currently, we are looking at early July for RS3 and mid-July for TTRS (pending EPA/CARB approvals). This means that we will unfortunately not see any of these units this month/quarter."
At last, news! You must have a different sales person at Sunset than I do.

Also, someone on Audizine found that the 2018 RS3 is now in the US fuel economy database:

https://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/Find...38774&id=37814

Getting close now.
Old 06-13-2017, 05:58 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

How long the Goodwood boat took from factory to Halifax exactly? (just wondering).
Old 06-14-2017, 02:52 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by CoOlSlY
How long the Goodwood boat took from factory to Halifax exactly? (just wondering).
Goodwood departed Emden May 31 @ 15:35 and arrived in Halifax June 10 @ 07:34. It was delayed about a day avoiding a storm with hurricane strength winds.
Old 06-14-2017, 03:17 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by ken-yyz
Goodwood departed Emden May 31 @ 15:35 and arrived in Halifax June 10 @ 07:34. It was delayed about a day avoiding a storm with hurricane strength winds.
Here's the route that Goodwood took… Note the northerly diversion which I assume was due to the storm that swept through the Atlantic at the time.
Attached Thumbnails RS3 Delivery times-goodwood.jpg  
Old 06-14-2017, 05:04 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

There is a new RS3 commercial somewhere on YouTube - I saw it yesterday and now I can't find it again - features the sedan exclusively - it's not the rebirth one where the RS3 is born out of an R8 - I have to go to work now and just spent about 20 minutes trying to find it - there's your goose chase for the day
Old 06-14-2017, 06:14 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sure some of you already saw this post on FB, but looks like there is a launch event starting today for the RS3: https://www.facebook.com/CarAdvice/posts/10155386425266505

Quick Reply: RS3 Delivery times