Factory Order Expectations

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 02:43 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 175 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by demarad1
Wow Heymoe! Thanks for that. Mine showed shipped on the 17th, but maybe that means it left the factory and is ready to go on the ship tomorrow or the first week of May?
I did some searching and there seems to be only one vehicle transport ship currently on it's way to Halifax by the name of Faust but it looks like it departed from England so it doesn't look there is already a ship bound to Halifax from Emden that you car might have got on already.

The Delhi Highway has an ETA arrival in Halifax of May 8th and the Hoegh Bangkok ETA is May 18th (+/- a few days).
Old 04-26-2019, 03:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well that settles that! I’ll play devils advocate and go with the May 18, add a couple of weeks to get it to Ontario, and June it isM. Thanks for the research heymoe!
Old 04-26-2019, 03:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

Did you get your car yet heymoe?
Old 04-26-2019, 03:49 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Did you get your car yet heymoe?
Mine just left Emden yesterday on the Viking Conquest.. ETA to my unload port in Jacksonville is May 20-ish. Then add transport to my dealer so I'm expecting an end of May / early June delivery at this point also.
Old 04-28-2019, 06:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

I bet you are excited! Happy driving my friend!
Old 04-29-2019, 11:16 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 306 Likes on 165 Posts

Well the Delhi Highway just left and I don't think my car made that one either! Hoping it makes it on to the Goodwood...

EDIT: I reached out to Vincenzo on AZ and he informed me that my car did make it on to Delhi Highway!!! Current ETA to Houston is May 17th
For whatever reason the dealer system has not been updated, so if you are expecting your car to be shipped but your dealer is not showing a vessel number, then reach out to Vincenzo as he has more up to date information than the dealership.

Last edited by MRA5SB; 04-29-2019 at 02:20 PM.
Old 04-29-2019, 03:57 PM
AudiWorld Member

Awesome! Excited for you! I think mine is on the same ship! Exciting times....I hope mine is not on the other ship though! Lol
Old 04-30-2019, 06:09 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Update on my timeline.

Feb 8th submitted order to dealer
Apr 8th production complete
Apr 16th ship departure. Ocean ship vessel 266?
June 6th ETA domestic port
June 25th released to carrier ETA
July 10th rail unload ETA
July 16th-26th ETA dealer delivery
Old 04-30-2019, 07:00 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by MRA5SB
Well the Delhi Highway just left and I don't think my car made that one either! Hoping it makes it on to the Goodwood...

EDIT: I reached out to Vincenzo on AZ and he informed me that my car did make it on to Delhi Highway!!! Current ETA to Houston is May 17th
For whatever reason the dealer system has not been updated, so if you are expecting your car to be shipped but your dealer is not showing a vessel number, then reach out to Vincenzo as he has more up to date information than the dealership.
Sounds like we're on the same schedule for delivery. Woot!. Vincenzo is a great source of info for orders. I feel bad for how many times I've bugged them about mine

The Viking Conquest has entered the dead zone, as in no position updates, on the free ship tracking sites. Hopefully it will pop back up in a few days when it gets closer to the East coast.

Awesome! Excited for you! I think mine is on the same ship! Exciting times....I hope mine is not on the other ship though! Lol
Send Vincenzo a quick message. They normally get back to you the same day.
Old 04-30-2019, 07:18 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by JerryJerri
Update on my timeline.

Feb 8th submitted order to dealer
Apr 8th production complete
Apr 16th ship departure. Ocean ship vessel 266?
June 6th ETA domestic port
June 25th released to carrier ETA
July 10th rail unload ETA
July 16th-26th ETA dealer delivery
Vessel 266 = Siem Cicero. It looks like it arrived at the Halifax port this morning.

Here is the list of ETAs for the ports it's traveling to:

Houston: May 6th
Veracruz: May 8th
Jacksonville: May 14th
Davisville: It looks like it's not stopping there this trip or my list has a type-o since it says Jan 17th. Maybe May 17th if type-o?

Since they are in Halifax right now, the above ETAs might be in the wrong order since it would seem silly to go from Halifax to Houston first, skipping Jacksonville until later but who knows.. I don't run a shipping business so there could be some logic to this. The new Import and Export schedules have not been posted yet for this week to see if something has changed.

Your noted ETA to port of June 6th seem a bit off based on the schedule I'm seeing. Weird. Maybe dealer added a buffer to not get your hopes up if the ETAs are missed by the shipping company.

Quick Reply: Factory Order Expectations