Looking to buy my first car

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2019, 02:05 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to buy my first car

Hey everyone. New to the forums.Technically this wont be my first car that I bought. But it will cost me the most by far.
First car was a hand me down. Current car is on its last legs.

I'm looking to get a 2015 Audi s5. It has little over 27k miles on it and the asking price is just under $33k.

My question is, how reliable Audi's or the s5? Anything I should be worried about? I posted on another forum a quite of few said German cars are fun but expensive to maintain and can be problematic. Yes I get all brands of cars can be problematic. But let's face it, some manufacturers are worse than others. Especially when they start hitting close to the 100k miles.
1 guy said and I thought it was funny
"European cars are like the hot chick, who's really ugly on the inside and has no concept of time.
They're great to look at and fun to ride, but they're too high maintenance and unreliable."

Anyhow any info would be great.
Just waiting on getting pre approved. Hopefully the Audi will still be available. And hopefully I get approved.
Old 06-02-2019, 02:23 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Forgot to mention it's the 6sp manual .
I was wondering how good or reliable is the v6 supercharged engine and the manual transmission on the Audi s5?