Purchased 2019 s5 problems after visiting dealership

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2019, 03:39 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Purchased 2019 s5 problems after visiting dealership

Hi everyone!

I recently purchased a 2019 s5 sport back! I brought my car back to the dealership a week after being delivered to have them ceramic coat the car.

Yesterday I picked up the vehicle and everything was fine until I noticed the power folding side mirrors didn’t fold in when I locked the car which I have previously saved and set to do. That’s when I started reconfiguring my settings as I assumed they must’ve turned that function off to not have any issues while applying the ceramic coating. After playing around with the settings I realized that the interior led lighting is very dim, you can barely see it.

I assumed they turned that down too, but nope it’s at full maximum brightness but it’s still so dim, you could barely see them in the daylight. I’ve had pictures and videos of the interior lights during the night and day and you could clearly see the interior led lights.

I started messing around with the lights and realized that when I selecting the preset interior led lighting colours (audi drive select) the led gets much brighter like how it was before I dropped off my car the dealership again.

I then factory reset the whole Audi mmi system hoping it would fix the issue, and now when I try to access some functions like the air conditioning it’ll prompt a message saying the system isn’t activated.

I will update the post with pictures later on, the dealership is closed today so I can’t bring it back in.

Any suggestions and help regarding the led interior lights and system activation ?

Ive been stressing about it the whole night.

You can clearly see the interior led lights in here. This was before the visit.

Brightness level was max on here you can see how bright the lines are here.

The cup holders were super bright in this photo, now you can barely see it.

I’ll upload the photos of the current led lighting tonight when it gets darker.