Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017

Adaptive Cruise Control

Old 01-16-2018, 12:02 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Adaptive Cruise Control

I have a 2013 S5 with the Prestige package and the Different driving modes. I purchased it used and thought it had every option but I don't see the adaptive cruise control setting anywhere and am thinking I might not have it. Do all Prestige S5's have ACC and if not can this be added to the software?
Old 01-17-2018, 08:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by xvipx
I have a 2013 S5 with the Prestige package and the Different driving modes. I purchased it used and thought it had every option but I don't see the adaptive cruise control setting anywhere and am thinking I might not have it. Do all Prestige S5's have ACC and if not can this be added to the software?
Look for cone shaped device on the passenger side near fog lamp. It's an option regardless of trim level.
Attached Thumbnails Adaptive Cruise Control-img_6193.jpg  
Old 01-18-2018, 11:17 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by JackInOhio
Look for cone shaped device on the passenger side near fog lamp. It's an option regardless of trim level.
I checked and yes I do have those on both sides of my bumpers. Is there a way to add the ACC?
Old 01-18-2018, 12:14 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Both sides? OK, not familiar with that option. Should be enabled / disabled through the MMI menu
Old 01-18-2018, 12:18 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 234 Likes on 171 Posts

I checked and yes I do have those on both sides of my bumpers. Is there a way to add the ACC?
It's only on one side of the bumper not both.
Old 01-18-2018, 02:04 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

My mistake it was dark when I checked but I know it is there. This can be enabled through the MMI menu? Will you tell me which page please I haven't seen it.
Old 01-18-2018, 02:10 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 234 Likes on 171 Posts

My mistake it was dark when I checked but I know it is there. This can be enabled through the MMI menu? Will you tell me which page please I haven't seen it.
There's nothing to enable. It's all done through the cruise control stalk.
Old 01-18-2018, 06:34 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by SYMAWD
There's nothing to enable. It's all done through the cruise control stalk.
When i do it through the stalk it's only regular cruise control. I've tried it the way the manual tells me. I don't see the option when i try to set my individual driving mode either like i saw in a video online.
Old 01-18-2018, 07:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

What's your VIN? I can pull up the original window sticker and you'll be able to see what options are on the car.
Old 01-19-2018, 01:22 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Ape Factory
What's your VIN? I can pull up the original window sticker and you'll be able to see what options are on the car.
I found the original sticker and it doesn't say it in there. I do have that on my bumper though. Is it possible to add this to the software?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Adaptive Cruise Control