Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017

AUDI SERVICE MANAGERS IN FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 10:53 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AUDI SERVICE MANAGERS IN FORUM

AUDI SERVICE MANAGERS ARE IN THIS FORUM DISGUISED AS CUSTOMERS AND BY GIVING INFORMATION AWAY ON OUR VEHICLES, DESCRIPTIONS, ETC, WE ARE MAKING THEM AWARE OF ISSUES, CONCERNS, ETC.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:13 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ROCBOY
AUDI SERVICE MANAGERS ARE IN THIS FORUM DISGUISED AS CUSTOMERS AND BY GIVING INFORMATION AWAY ON OUR VEHICLES, DESCRIPTIONS, ETC, WE ARE MAKING THEM AWARE OF ISSUES, CONCERNS, ETC.
does this surprise you??? LOL I knew this long ago.. the moment I had the 'control arms' issue in my vehicle, I came in here n found the TSB.. brought it up to my service manager attention at John Holtz Audi and within a couple of hours he came in here disguised as an owner and "followed up on my TSB finding". He actually complained to me once for being loud in this forum as far as their dealer service reliability and trust etc...

This forum-site owner should know better and have new comers surrendering their vehicle's VIN just to make sure, that way we can find out who's who. I bet half of this forum people would just vanished in less than a day.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:30 PM
Banned

gd10 is one of them.. keeps sending me private txt.. if got to be a service manager
Old 03-01-2010, 01:24 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 50 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by ROCBOY
Maybe MSNBC's Chris Hansen can do a "car predators" show where they capture undercover Service Managers and reveal the online exchanges they have with innocent AudiWorld "victims" lol
Old 03-01-2010, 01:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by irenesbob
Maybe MSNBC's Chris Hansen can do a "car predators" show where they capture undercover Service Managers and reveal the online exchanges they have with innocent AudiWorld "victims" lol
that's a good one!
Old 03-03-2010, 01:44 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I think it is great that service managers are in this forum. As new as these cars are-the more heads listening and working on issues the better. Often in smaller markets there are not as many Audis sold and the dealerships are not aware of the few persistent problems-by coming into the forum and seeing what others are experiencing-they can be ahead of the problem if it appears at their dealership!

Welcome one and all to Audi World!
Old 03-03-2010, 06:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tboy58
I think it is great that service managers are in this forum. As new as these cars are-the more heads listening and working on issues the better. Often in smaller markets there are not as many Audis sold and the dealerships are not aware of the few persistent problems-by coming into the forum and seeing what others are experiencing-they can be ahead of the problem if it appears at their dealership!

Welcome one and all to Audi World!
I think you've been made Tboy58... hehehe
Old 03-03-2010, 10:01 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I worked at an Audi dealership a while back (crooks btw - wont name them) and some of the service techs would recognize the cars that came in for service from this forum!

So right off the bat - they knew ALL of the modifications done to those cars and were lightning-quick to deny warranty work. And yes, like in Elementary School, the modifications go on your permanent record.

I know that people from the dealership I worked at recognize me and I always trash them for the crooks that they are - I would never show my face there!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cabriolow
I worked at an Audi dealership a while back (crooks btw - wont name them) and some of the service techs would recognize the cars that came in for service from this forum!

So right off the bat - they knew ALL of the modifications done to those cars and were lightning-quick to deny warranty work. And yes, like in Elementary School, the modifications go on your permanent record.

I know that people from the dealership I worked at recognize me and I always trash them for the crooks that they are - I would never show my face there!!!!!!
I hear you.. my question is: is it so hard for auto business to just be honest and care a bit? and not try to F you at the earliest opportunity they have.. I mean.. after all you are bringing business to them and hoping to establish some type of trust. I am not giving another dime to the dealer I purchased my vehicle from unless I get some type of compensation for the ordeal they had me through during my 'control arms' issue making me buy new tires and rims worth $1400 that helped nothing. They will remember me when I get my S5 in a few months from another Audi Dealer.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:45 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by spaniardone
I think you've been made Tboy58... hehehe
Haha not quiet-in fact I love the cars but don't know a thing about them. my brand new S5 Cab with less than 500 miles is in the body shop right now for repairs-ice sent me off the road into a barb wire fence and $10,000 worth of cosmetic damage to the bumpers, passenger side and hood.

The only good news is that it has been cold-so I haven't missed any top down driving!

Quick Reply: AUDI SERVICE MANAGERS IN FORUM