Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017

RS5 Ocean Voyage

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 02:04 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RS5 Ocean Voyage

My RS5 is currently on a luxury ocean cruise. I do hope the accomodations are satisfactory. I did request a daily exercise regime, but I'm sure that will be ignored, and it will end up just sitting around all day and all night. Come the last day of January that will all change, and I will do my best to clean out any cobwebs that may have accumulated.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:44 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It'll be tough

The hardest thing you will face after delivery of your car is LEAVING it.................after a drive.
Pure quality.
Pure driving fun.
PURE JOY.
Every time I park mine somewhere after a drive after getting out of it I walk backwards away from it................this after a year and a half. Total love affair.

Congratulations on a great choice of a great car. Enjoy !!
Old 01-17-2013, 10:50 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Gibber
My RS5 is currently on a luxury ocean cruise. I do hope the accomodations are satisfactory. I did request a daily exercise regime, but I'm sure that will be ignored, and it will end up just sitting around all day and all night. Come the last day of January that will all change, and I will do my best to clean out any cobwebs that may have accumulated.
I think my baby (2013 RS5) is on the same boat. Hopefully Phantom Black and Estoril can get in a little ping-pong, share some drinks, and keep each other company during the long trip here.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:41 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 52 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by sundevilmike
I think my baby (2013 RS5) is on the same boat. Hopefully Phantom Black and Estoril can get in a little ping-pong, share some drinks, and keep each other company during the long trip here.
Mine too! Heading for ND. Wonder how many RS5's on one boat load?
Old 01-18-2013, 05:45 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

So, you're from Highpoint. What dealer did you order from - Winston or Greensboro ?

Old 01-19-2013, 08:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by ayap
So, you're from Highpoint. What dealer did you order from - Winston or Greensboro ?
Greensboro. I got their one and only allocation. ETA to port 23 Jan,
Old 01-19-2013, 09:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by ayap
I'm going to have to part with my 09 S5. I just can't quite justify four Audi's with only two drivers.
Old 01-19-2013, 03:18 PM
AudiWorld Member

Greensboro. I got their one and only allocation. ETA to port 23 Jan,
Congrats, You will enjoy the RS5
Old 01-19-2013, 05:35 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Congrats! Greensboro's where I got my S5 as well, and I like the people. Right, I have 2 Audi's as well and I'm the only driver - I try to switch between the two cars, but get to use the S5 more since it's the newer one.

I'll get the RS5 once they switch to it to the new 4.0 engine hopefully with 450 lb torque at 1300-1400 rpm, just like the new S6.

I'm going to have to part with my 09 S5. I just can't quite justify four Audi's with only two drivers.

Last edited by ayap; 01-19-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:09 PM
AudiWorld Member

It's on the truck. With any luck it will show up after lunch tomorrow. I had a nightmare the other night that the transporter crashed in the snow and my car was totalled.

Quick Reply: RS5 Ocean Voyage