AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi-a5-s5-rs5-coupe-cabrio-b8-125/)
-   -   Very Happy to very sad (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi-a5-s5-rs5-coupe-cabrio-b8-125/very-happy-very-sad-2723761/)

tinnez 01-06-2009 06:00 PM

Very Happy to very sad

Just picked up my S5 today, went out for a cool happy ride. I got back to my condo unit, i had requested to get the click for the garage door, from the building mgmt but was still waiting for it to arrive. I had to stop the car come out and use my keys to open the door, I was so mad that just when i was about to drive into the parking, the freaking door came down and gave my baby a scare on the bumper.

PericlesNYC 01-06-2009 06:14 PM

I don't...

understand posts like this.

tinnez 01-06-2009 06:20 PM

Re: I don't...

what do u mean...????

Well, it's not for someone like you to read.

S5LA 01-06-2009 07:44 PM

I might go along with PNYC on this, are you high?

no prob, that is one of the signs of being high, you think what you are typing is brilliant -I mean I just smoked a bowl and your post is kind crazy I think.

sfive 01-06-2009 07:48 PM

x2. part 1 makes some sence, his response well i dunno...

i think pretty much what happened was you dropped the garage door on the back of the rear bumper n put some scratches on it?

tinnez 01-06-2009 08:01 PM

Re: I might go along with PNYC on this, are you high?

I wasn't high, i don't smoke or drink, i found out the garage door was malfunctioning, same thing just happened to 3 more cars just right after it happend to me.
Learn not to judge what you don't know!

i thought this forum was a place we shared our experiences (good or bad) with the car we so love.

it was just a minor scratch guys.

S5LA 01-06-2009 08:13 PM

you don't smoke weed or drink and you bought an S5? what fun is that.

no worries, I see where you are coming from now. sorry about your car, best thing about it is our cars still look better than anything out there even with a scratch or dent. take car

JJanicke 01-06-2009 10:39 PM

Man!!! Harsh crowd here these days. Relax.... Sorry to hear that tinnez. I got a quarter sized ....

dent in my bumper about a month in and I was pissed (not my mistake, like yours). Have since had it fixed by the dealer during a regular service. Looks like new and they even colored the plastic thing on the bottom of the bumper, between the exhausts, the same as the body color and it looks sweet. I'm not pissed anymore. :)

crespo 01-07-2009 05:25 AM

LOL

i just got the exhaust on my A5.

awesome noises = awesome high times

CNVRTfromBMW 01-07-2009 06:26 AM

You are right. Very harsh. One never knows if English is the first language of...

...the writer. And if it is the situation others can't understand, this can easily happen to anyone in a new car--misjudging distances, depths to bumper etc.

Most new dings occur in the first 30 days for this very reason, as people swing into parking spaces, near parking columns in underground garages, poles etc, because they don't know the dimensions of their new vehicles, regardless of the type of vehicle.