Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017

Where to buy all weather floor mats?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 04:55 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 541 Likes on 362 Posts

I have both the Audi mats and the Weathertech floor liners and highly recommend Weathertech's product. There is nothing wrong the quality of the Audi mats, but the design is not optimal if you will be tracking a lot of snow into the car; the flat design does not confine the water left behind from melted snow, allowing it to escape and collect under the front seats. After a winter using the Audi mats, I had to spend part of a day removing the dried salt from the carpet under and behind the driver's seat. The Weathertech mats have a raised lip on all edges that does a much better job of confining melted snow.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:29 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Weathertechs do appear to be well recommended. I guess it all depends on the part of the country the car will be used.
I don't see paying that much more for Weathertechs if you're in Florida, S. Cal or other regions where there is no/very little snow.

And even though I live in a snowy region, (Hudson Valley, N.Y.) the S5 will likely not see much snow as we have a Q5 that does well in any condition.

But rubber mats, whether from OEM Audi or weathertech is the way to go.
Old 10-20-2012, 12:12 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lmariorod
Weathertechs do appear to be well recommended. I guess it all depends on the part of the country the car will be used.
I don't see paying that much more for Weathertechs if you're in Florida, S. Cal or other regions where there is no/very little snow.

..snip..

But rubber mats, whether from OEM Audi or weathertech is the way to go.

I always seem to rationalize the (relatively) high cost of WeatherTech mats a little differently. I just spent $66K++ on a new S5, so what's so naughty about spending $200 on a set of WeatherTech floor mats to save the carpet?

-Marc
Old 10-20-2012, 12:39 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Ebay - $62

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-Audi-S5...sories&vxp=mtr

There are many other types listed for the S5. Two types of WeatherTech.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:37 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

My Weathertech mats came in for my RS5. They look quite deep on the sides so much better for snow than the Audi all-weather mats that I have now. I will test fit them in the next day or so.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:26 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by ChipB
I have Audi rubber floor mats for the winter, but unfortunately when I got them back in late 2008 Audi didn't have an S5 logo'd version, so mine actually say A5.
That's terrible! How do you live with that?
Old 10-22-2012, 02:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wheathertech.....they fit perfectly!!
Old 10-22-2012, 02:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Kidentist
Wheathertech.....they fit perfectly!!
Sorry i meant WeatherTech
Old 10-29-2012, 06:14 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Quietbreeze
With winter coming, I want to protect my carpet from the inevitable crud that finds its way onto my shoes so I'm looking to get a set of all weather floor mats. I like the set from Audi with the S5 logo in the corner but I can't seem to find where to order them online. I know I can get them from my dealer but I'd rather not go that route and so far, the only thing I can find online are non-Audi brands like Weathertech. Anyone have any suggestions?
I have an extra set of a5 all weather floor mats that are like brand new. I decided to buy the s5 ones when they came out. These are sitting in my basement and I would like to find them a good home. If you are interested, e-mail me at tthdkay@aol.com. I can get them to you.

Randy
Old 10-30-2012, 09:43 AM
Former Vendor

Hi Guys,

We offer Lloyds mats and have had nothing but great comments on them. Llyods mats are also made in USA, which we think is great.

They come in a wide variety of colors and thickness levels. They have a slip resistant backing and waterproof core for great quality.

You can check them out here:
Auto Union Parts A5 floor mats

We are currently extending free shipping to Audiworld.com members if they send me a PM before ordering.

All the best,
AUP

Quick Reply: Where to buy all weather floor mats?