Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B9) Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet 2018 model year and up

It’s the little things...

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2019, 07:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

The 8 button radio station selector is touch sense, if you touch (and not press) the screen will show you which channel is saved in the slot. When you find the station you’re looking for you just press to select.

The auto hatch open was obvious but to close you activtate the switch as normal but you hold it for the entire time the hatch is closing. Great feature for dropping your kids off at school in the parent pickup line and they’re too short to reach the trunk close button.

In the rear rear hatch the ability to close only or close and lock the car. What a great feature to have both options!
Old 02-13-2019, 09:24 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Window toggles, moonroof/sunshade toggles, and DAP stalk all have very tactile, two-stage actuation. Press into the first stage and you can make minor adjustments by holding it down as long as you wish. Press into the second stage and it acts as one-touch, completing the action fully by itself after.

I really appreciate that there are so many buttons with that feature and the tactile feedback is very positive.
Old 02-16-2019, 02:55 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

For cars with the interior lighting package I though the only colors where red, white and blue. In the individual setting the lights can be changed to yellow, green, purple and various other shades.
Old 02-16-2019, 02:58 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by ensor gumbs
For cars with the interior lighting package I though the only colors where red, white and blue. In the individual setting the lights can be changed to yellow, green, purple and various other shades.
Yes. I love changing the theme to suit my mood. 🙂
Old 02-16-2019, 03:13 PM
Club AutoUnion

Received 2,144 Likes on 1,378 Posts

Originally Posted by Richr

Yes. I love changing the theme to suit my mood. 🙂

I tend to change my mood once I See the Lights!
Old 02-16-2019, 04:22 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I like the fast forward/rewind feature of the volume **** on the center console!
Old 02-16-2019, 04:24 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Tundraman
I like the fast forward/rewind feature of the volume **** on the center console!
Are you talking about the wheel or the switches along side?
Old 02-16-2019, 04:52 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Richr

Are you talking about the wheel or the switches along side?
he’s talking about the volume **** on the center console. Besides rotating it (volume) and pressing it (mute) you can rock it right (next track/station) and left (previous track/station).

I love that feature too!
Old 02-16-2019, 05:00 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by ensor gumbs
For those with the lighting package, is there any way to change the color of the one down by the speaker? Seems like you can pick the footwell, the led bars on the top of the door and even the projected lighting on the door to whatever color you want but the one down by the speaker is always white.

Old 02-16-2019, 05:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Tbone323

he’s talking about the volume **** on the center console. Besides rotating it (volume) and pressing it (mute) you can rock it right (next track/station) and left (previous track/station).

I love that feature too!
Oh yeah. Must work on my reading skills. You can also hold it to either side for fast forward or rewind. The same can be done on the steering wheel as well.

Quick Reply: It’s the little things...