Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B9) Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet 2018 model year and up

Custom colors

Old 02-07-2019, 03:05 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by heymoe View Post
Another good thread of custom / exclusive colors:

https://forums.audipassion.com/topic...couleurs-audi/

Another great thread — but not speaking French is definitely a hinderance. And this site doesn’t show Atlantic Blue unless there’s a French word for Atlantic?
Old 02-07-2019, 03:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Nikon1 View Post

Another great thread — but not speaking French is definitely a hinderance. And this site doesn’t show Atlantic Blue unless there’s a French word for Atlantic?
Atlantique! You're not missing much, all paint names are in English.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:10 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by DecoLingo View Post
Dang! I hope that was a special order. IMO - MIght have trouble unloading that abomination.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Noggy_Allrad View Post
I believe the exclusive paint is still delayed. My Allroad has been on order since august of 2018 and I was notified today that there still is delays in ingolstadt regarding the exclusive paint.
I personally haven't received a more recent update but looking at my past emails, I got notified mid-November 2018 that they were starting to take exclusive color orders for the RS5 SB but the exclusive paint shop wasn't going to be online until late January to mid-to-late February.
Old 02-09-2019, 01:45 PM
AudiWorld Member

One of our local Audi dealers has had a custom color 2018 RS5 coupe in the showroom for months now (another has a sonoma green they can't seem to sell either). I don't know how the special order stuff works, but it seems odd for the apparent conflict. I like my cars to stand out and I don't care for white/black/grey/silver cars, but that green is just not a good look to my eyes...
Old 02-09-2019, 04:39 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Might that dealer be Hoffman?
Old 02-09-2019, 08:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Hoffman has had a Nogaro RS5 forever.
I actually have a pretty complete list of all the Exclusive RS5’s from 2018 and many of them were some sort of blue.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:01 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Here is an exclusive A5 Cab. We do exclusive colors for dealer stock occasionally but as said above, they tend to sit.
Old 02-10-2019, 02:41 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Nikon1 View Post

Atlantic Blue is a Volkswagen colour, so not often seen as an exclusive paint option on an Audi.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:15 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Glisse View Post
Atlantic Blue is a Volkswagen colour, so not often seen as an exclusive paint option on an Audi.

. . . But could still be ordered as a custom colour on an Audi?

The picture of that Atlantic Blue really caught my attention — despite being a Daytona Gray fan.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Custom colors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: