Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B9) Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet 2018 model year and up

Deals on 2019/2020 RS5 Sportback?

Old 06-21-2019, 05:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Aeroboiler
Thanks for sharing! - my dealer was able to get me the rings and the badges. However they gave me the rear rings for the Coupe which are different from the SB. (keep that in mind)

They had no problems with front and rear black badges, but they could not find the side door jam black badges.

I ended up grabbing those from Nemesis after my buddy who works for VAG in Romania couldn't even find the parts... weird.

Anyway its only a $650 option from the factory right?
The front and rear rings is $200. The dealers I have talked to said everything else isn't available.
Old 06-21-2019, 08:28 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 68 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by SwissMTNAlien
There are great deals out there on 2019 RS5 sportbacks if they are on the dealer lot. Mine originally stickered for $86k and Audi has applied a $2k discount which they refer to as the "RS5 preferred equipment discount" which brought the MSRP down to $84k. I negotiated with several dealers over the internet that all had the same spec in stock and ended up buying mine for just over $77k plus taxes! I had several dealers offer me similar prices so it should be easy to find a good deal right now. I'm not sure if they are struggling to sell them or what but I was surprised at how easy it was to get a significant discount. This may not apply for a special order though.
I thuoght I did okay until reading this post. Got roughly 6.5% off mine...MSRP was $87k and I got it for $80k plus tax/tags which is cool since buying out of state and registering back at my home state allowed me to defer sales tax! : But $10k off isn't bad at all. Still satisfied with the car so am good!

Originally Posted by AntS6
That sounds like a great deal to me. I thought I was doing fairly well until I saw your thread.
Yep some of these deals are very good...but on a car not on the lot one would think the discount would be less especially for a special order car.

Originally Posted by AgsWin
I have been talking to several Texas dealers on a Nardo RS5 SB and the best I have found so far is 8% off of the lowest MSRP (so if the car has the $2250 Audi rebate, then 8% off the amount after that is deducted) plus any incentives I qualify for ($750 current Audi owner) and Audi Care, all weather mats and painting my rings black. Now I am just grinding them on my trade :-)
Yep that matches what I got too here in Nebraska.for the most part back in March when I got my car. had a trade in also which they gave me my asking price for too so not sure how that figured into things.

Last edited by mdrobc1213; 06-21-2019 at 08:31 PM.
Old 06-22-2019, 06:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by IceSilverMetallicA5
Thank you guys.- very good info and perspectives. I asked a dealer for his best deal on a 2019 RS5 SB thats been on the lot 94 days (Chicago area) and his initial discount was $220! The original MSRP is $95,975 and his price was $95,755. Its ridiculous given the discounts mentioned above. There's atleast 25 unsold 2019 RS5 SBs on the lots in Chicago alone. I will probably wait a bit and expand my search nationwide (if indeed there's better deals to be got on cars on the lot).
Welcome to the Chicago market. I’d try the southeast US if you can spend time driving.
Old 06-22-2019, 09:29 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Don’t be afraid to shop out of market. I left NYC for same reason as you Chicago guys. Found a good deal in PA and took a $100-150 Uber to get there. Drove my car home about 200 miles or so with the summer tires on during a beautiful January day (luckily with no snow)
The following users liked this post:
Nikon1 (06-22-2019)
Old 06-22-2019, 10:15 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,091 Likes on 770 Posts

Originally Posted by Aeroboiler
Don’t be afraid to shop out of market. I left NYC for same reason as you Chicago guys. Found a good deal in PA and took a $100-150 Uber to get there. Drove my car home about 200 miles or so with the summer tires on during a beautiful January day (luckily with no snow)
Old 06-22-2019, 01:50 PM
Club AutoUnion

Received 2,144 Likes on 1,378 Posts

Originally Posted by SCarGuy

I Wondered!
Old 09-30-2019, 08:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Just picked one up over the weekend in the Boston area. Don't have sticker in front of me, but $100,240 sticker if memory serves. Preferred equip discount of $2250 (I think) and a few hundred for "removing audi phone box). Starting point was $97,800. I knew the car was on the lot for a LONG time and it was end of month, end of quarter. Ended up paying $87k. They gave me everything I needed out of my trade (14 Cayenne GTS) and threw in Audi Care at my asking. I didn't think in a million years they'd give me everything I'd ask for, but after leaving and coming back a couple of times and a few test drives, they got there. Have bought a few cars with this dealer in the past and they were great.

Side note.....this care is FREAKING awesome. Glacier with just about every option I think except black rings. Will grab those with the info here so thanks for that! Will do a more formal "hey look at me" post when I have a chance.
Old 10-07-2019, 12:49 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by atombomb33
I live in the Los Angeles area and was able to get $10K off my RS5 sportback ($100,240 MSRP, purchased $90,250). The vehicle was in-stock and specced exactly how I wanted. I also had 4 LA-area dealers (who all had the same identical vehicle in stock) competing against each other for the lowest price. There's a TON of inventory of RS5 sportbacks in the LA area so all the dealers will willing to discount significantly.
Hello, I also live in the Los Angeles area and was wondering how you negotiated down. Did you send emails to different dealers? Should I still be expecting a good amount of a discounts on RS5's on the lot? I see a good amount that have been on the lot for 200+ days. Thanks!
Old 10-08-2019, 08:15 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mistaaudi
Hello, I also live in the Los Angeles area and was wondering how you negotiated down. Did you send emails to different dealers? Should I still be expecting a good amount of a discounts on RS5's on the lot? I see a good amount that have been on the lot for 200+ days. Thanks!
Hope my PMs were helpful! Good luck. Hope you find the exact car you want and get the best price possible!
Old 10-09-2019, 05:33 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 79 Likes on 50 Posts

Just bought mine last weekend before the end of the month. Got roughly 12% off bottom MSRP. I shopped it hard. Had three dealers including one 800 miles away vying for my business. In the end I had to drive just 100 miles to pick it up.
Awesome car! Worth every penny!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Deals on 2019/2020 RS5 Sportback?