Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B9) Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet 2018 model year and up

DTUK is now DTE Systems in the USA

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 10:10 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DTUK is now DTE Systems in the USA

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

We are proud to announce that DTUK is now DTE Systems in the United States and North America. It is the same great product that has been well received across the Audi B9 and SQ5 line since its introduction to the US market in early 2017. We were one of the first to this market and are the benchmark by which the rest are judged now!

We are proud to officially launch the new Bluetooth enabled PowerControl Tuner and PedalBox "Drive by Wire Throttle Response Enhancement".

Our piggyback tuner boasts a dyno proven 56 hp / 65 TQ increase, taking your car from 354 to 410 HP! Contact us today to get yours!

Visit DT Power, the official and exclusive source for DTE Systems here in the US. You can find us at www.dt-power.com/dte/

Attachment 102168

Attachment 102169

Please use the coupon code "NO LAG" at dt-power.com for a forum exclusive $54 discount on the Pedalbox

For our existing customers,

We are transitioning from DTUK branded items in the United States and North American market to the parent DTE brand. DTUK is still a partner in the US product release. There is nothing different about your box. It still contains the USDM tune you were expecting. It is identical in every way, except that it does not contain the DTUK stickers or branding. The reason we've decided to go this direction in the US is the Diesel Tuning United Kingdom doesn't represent the market segment we are targeting. The parent DTE brand stands for Data Transfer Electronic. We feel this encompasses the US market section more aptly. Thank you for your understanding and feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Last edited by Aaron@DTE US; 05-22-2018 at 02:09 PM.
Old 05-22-2018, 02:34 PM
Banned

I thought I'd go ahead and also post an unboxing and installation tutorial for the tuner here as well. Let me know if you folks have any questions. I am here to be of service to you.

Old 05-23-2018, 05:20 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 184 Likes on 116 Posts

I watched the whole video. It was really helpful!
You did not mention the DTE Pedal Box though. How does it compare?
I am thinking about getting this piggyback. This, the CPA chiptuning, or RaceChip will be my final decision soon.
Old 05-23-2018, 06:56 PM
Banned

The pedalbox is amazing. It transforms this car. I believe in it so much that I have actually given them to local customers to try and told them to either give it back or pay for it. They always keep it. I’ll be doing an unboxing and installation tutorial for the pedalbox next. That should be coming up in a couple weeks or less.

I won’t talk bad about another company. I can only tell you that this tune makes sustainable power and is of very good quality. It is German engineered and manufactured. I believe the quality is second to none.

As some of you know, I started as a customer (UN ibullet) and believed in the product so much, that I have decided to tryand make a living selling them. It’s a dream come true for me.
Old 05-23-2018, 08:15 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 184 Likes on 116 Posts

Thanks for letting me know your thoughts. It's also pretty cool you got an opportunity to retail these.
So you definitely recommend the Pedal Box?
My question is, in the event the Pedal Box fails, does the accelerator pedal lose function also? If so, that can end horribly.
Also, the prices seem higher than DTUK prices, though DTUK posts prices in Euro?
Old 05-23-2018, 09:08 PM
Banned

This is a pass through system. In the event of failure, the signal goes through unadjusted.

DTUK prices are in British Pounds. They also don’t include shipping or VAT. They are a partner in this endeavor and really don’t sell or market in the US now.
Old 05-25-2018, 12:28 PM
Banned

This weekend only take 5% off as a thank you to our service members who paid the ultimate price for our freedom. Nothing we can do will ever live up to their sacrifice, but hopefully seeing this or using the coupon will give you a second's pause to remember what Memorial Day is all about.