Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B9) Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet 2018 model year and up

Finally got my A5 SB!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2017, 08:09 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally got my A5 SB!

Picked up my A5 SB this morning, and it blew me away! Not only by how damn nice it looks, but driving in Dynamic with "S" enabled was amazing. I can't believe how far Audi has come in the last 4 years. I can't wait to wrap up work, and go for another, much longer drive

A5 SB with S-line, Manhattan Grey, Technik Package, and 2nd option for sport tires offered in Canada.

Old 05-26-2017, 08:12 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts

Very nice color combo...enjoy!
Old 05-26-2017, 08:15 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks fantastic! Congratulations - nothing quite like the new car feeling.
Old 05-26-2017, 08:17 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by saxplayer
Looks fantastic! Congratulations - nothing quite like the new car feeling...
Or smell...!
Old 05-26-2017, 08:24 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats - Very nice!

Originally Posted by Dave_D
Picked up my A5 SB this morning, and it blew me away! Not only by how damn nice it looks, but driving in Dynamic with "S" enabled was amazing. I can't believe how far Audi has come in the last 4 years. I can't wait to wrap up work, and go for another, much longer drive

A5 SB with S-line, Manhattan Grey, Technik Package, and 2nd option for sport tires offered in Canada.
Old 05-26-2017, 08:33 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks guys, on clould-9 today. I was nervous as I had never actually seen the car, and just like everyone else, it met or exceeded all expectations. Just pondering whether to tint the windows or not, but don't have to decide right away, will just drive and enjoy for now!
Old 05-26-2017, 08:41 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Very nice -- I have one coming in the same color in the next couple of weeks; great to see it looks as good in person as on the website. Makes me more excited to take delivery.

Those are the wheels I would have gone with except they're mutually exclusive with the S-line package in the US.

Share some interior shots when you get a chance.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:05 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by infresig
Very nice -- I have one coming in the same color in the next couple of weeks; great to see it looks as good in person as on the website. Makes me more excited to take delivery.

Those are the wheels I would have gone with except they're mutually exclusive with the S-line package in the US.

Share some interior shots when you get a chance.
Nice, you will love it man. I am surprised those wheels are excluded with the s-line, as they are very sporty. Will snap some more shots a bit later when back in the car...fyi: Here the Manhattan grey only comes with black leather interior in A5 SB, so not much choice unfortunately.
Old 05-26-2017, 11:05 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Dave_D
Nice, you will love it man. I am surprised those wheels are excluded with the s-line, as they are very sporty. Will snap some more shots a bit later when back in the car...fyi: Here the Manhattan grey only comes with black leather interior in A5 SB, so not much choice unfortunately.
Yeah, I was disappointed as well as they best complement the S-line body package. I ordered a black interior with gray oak trim so fully on-board with that choice.
Old 05-26-2017, 04:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

Congrats Dave! Looks like Audi Queesway - we must have crossed paths as I was there earlier today to test drive the S5 SB. I too was much more impressed with the design in person. I have a feeling someone will be driving up the forks of the Credit this weekend Enjoy!

Quick Reply: Finally got my A5 SB!